delreyfreak

Favorite Lana Boyfriend

Most handsome are Bradley Soileau and Barrie James.

But it seems Francesco Carrozzini makes her happy so I like him. Plus he is gorgeous (not more than Lana tho).

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

I like Francessco, she seems happy with him in photos and his legs are hot.

Lana and Franco would have the best looking babies though, I really want them to get together they would be perfect.

Thanks, I will. It's been a while since I read that thread.

Read the first post in the Lanalysis thread for the best explanation. He's not really a boyfriend, maybe more like an admirer?

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

As far as I am concerned I would like it to me lol. Seriously, I like that Barrie O'Neil because I think they make sense given their mutual love for music. Nonetheless, it is up to her and I hope she is as happy as possible. As far as her continuing to sing about alcohol I think it is important to note that although not healthy there are addicts that have to fight off their urges every single day for decades so it makes sense that she still has those demons. I now of people who quit smoking and not a day goes by that they don't think about having a smoke. This is the sad truth about addiction that it can rarely be beaten completely and I personally applaud her for staying sober for so long despite all those people who say so many terrible things such as she is manufactured, she can't sing, she is fake, etc. 

Barrie made her miserable. Co-dependent and mentally unhealthy, so no. Beyond that, why should I care? She says she keeps writing songs about the same guy (or 2) so the music probably wouldn't change either way  :P

I assume Black Beauty is about Barrie though. I love that song, and it parallels with my own miseries, so thanks Barrie. I like her songs about Whiskey too. I like whiskey. Probably not as much as she liked whiskey. 

tZ7WN4B.gif

Derp, can't believe I forgot Mizrahi :facepalm:  He's one of the big ones.

So here are confirmed (ex) boyfriends:

Steven Mertens

Arthur Lynn

Mike Mizrahi

James Barrie O Neill

Francesco (the italian photographer, I forgot how to spell his last name sooo)

Rumored ex-boyfriends:

Reeve Carney

Bradley Soileau (sp?)

Van Wilson? (I read something in Lanalysis once so don't take my word for it)

Do these even exist? mystery nameless ex-boyfriends

K

Millionaire electronics gambling guy

Record executive for seven/eight years

Jossed (deconfirmed) - never boyfriends (but maaaaybe relevant?)

Jimmy Gnecco (Lanalysis weeps at this loss)

Mr. Campbell (it was all fantasy on Lana's side. let's hope. but he is basically mentioned in her songs so)

Chris C (really unimportant but for completeness's sake I felt like putting him here)

you should add Ben Mawson who she lived with for several years in London.

Lana-Del-Rey-le-20-mars-2013-a-Berlin_re

Well it's her personal life, but Lana and Barrie made beautiful music together, and in West Coast she does sing she is leaving you for now so perhaps he will at a later time catch

her on the Flipside.

He never went back overseas did he?

But it's her personal business and none of mine.

(Then again I always thought Heathcliff and Cathy always belonged together and what a waste of time till they finally did but it was too late, and I always thought Dorothy on Golden Girls should have gone back with Stanley so what do I know).

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I try not to get outwardly wild about stuff like this despite what info is made available to me in the media or here, for the most part. Barrie being one obvious exception, because she literally said that in her relationship with him, she no longer felt free. With that, I'll yell it from the rooftops that I'm a fan of them breaking up, because as she put it in her own words, it was no longer beneficial.

My raw and explicit feelings about who Lana sees is that I just want her to be happy, and fulfilled. It's none of my business, but I think she's a very interesting and lovely person and deserving of the best that love can offer. She seems more than content with her current situation, and nobody should feel any type of negative way until it's proven otherwise. Francesco gets a lot of undeserved shade from people, I think.

I mean there were the rumors about him and Elena Ora. But she could very well have been just a really good friend. After all, despite certain photos surfacing of him and her, Lana is ALSO very tactile and affectionate when greeting friends and fans, that much I know. Putting those two things side-by-side AND the fact that Fran's meeting with the alleged side-chick was public, makes it seem a bit silly. The worst thing I've heard about them is the screaming fight-- and they seem to have reconciled fine since. He attended a few concerts on her most recent tour, for goodness' sake. So cute!

Geez, I really went into the specifics there but hopefully somebody feels me!! I don't "ship" her with anybody. I root for her happiness and I think she's grown enough to know what she's doing, hence why she broke it off with the ex boy, which I already addressed.

As far as I am concerned I would like it to me lol. Seriously, I like that Barrie O'Neil because I think they make sense given their mutual love for music. Nonetheless, it is up to her and I hope she is as happy as possible. As far as her continuing to sing about alcohol I think it is important to note that although not healthy there are addicts that have to fight off their urges every single day for decades so it makes sense that she still has those demons. I now of people who quit smoking and not a day goes by that they don't think about having a smoke. This is the sad truth about addiction that it can rarely be beaten completely and I personally applaud her for staying sober for so long despite all those people who say so many terrible things such as she is manufactured, she can't sing, she is fake, etc. 

As an addendum to what I said earlier I was not so aware of the issues between the two as I am not a gossip kind of guy but it was based on their duet in "Summer Wine" and given the information that others posted afterward I retract the Barrie comment above. I just want her and everyone to be happy because life is so short and should be spent in happiness. I do not retract that whole dating me thing because a guy can dream right? lol. I wish her nothing the best and hope she finds a great equal as she mentioned in a few interviews. Funny, that is what I look for in a women when I date so good luck to her.

Barry was a cunt but honestly he would’ve given her the ideas for a second UV so yeah.... Barrie lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

why would anyone want lana to get back with one of her exes i'm

except for the fact that y'all want a uv 2.0

exact same thoughts while reading this. werent they all trash towards her?  :toofunny: