naachoboy

Kali Uchis

20 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

This feels like a fever dream because I remember hearing in the lobby and flight 22 after por vida but finding out that they were practically lost makes them feel so much more elusive and VIBRANT!!!

flight 22 demo from the soundcloud thing leaked a while ago but in the lobby/papi was completely lost till a few days ago

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

in the lobby is kinda surreal to me if thats the right word? its like nostalgia i've never had

and i don't seem to mind

4 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

flight 22 demo from the soundcloud thing leaked a while ago but in the lobby/papi was completely lost till a few days ago

ive never been the biggest kali fan, i stopped caring a whole lot after Por Vida / the long rollout between it and Isolation
So I wouldn't know better than you, but I remember hearing In The Lobby alongside Flight 22 around that time for sure!!! :bebe:

I had made myself a little B Sides record with Lost in Paradise, Honey Baby, and Only Girl!! So it's more like Deja Vu for me

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

ive never been the biggest kali fan, i stopped caring a whole lot after Por Vida / the long rollout between it and Isolation
So I wouldn't know better than you, but I remember hearing In The Lobby alongside Flight 22 around that time for sure!!! :bebe:

I had made myself a little B Sides record with Lost in Paradise, Honey Baby, and Only Girl!! So it's more like Deja Vu for me

you probably know more than me lol i've been a fan for like only 2 years but i just remember stumbling upon flight 22 demo in some old masterpsort

and i don't seem to mind

14 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

i was sooooo gagged when i saw that OG Papi was found... i had that snippet on repeat for MONTHS lol

44 minutes ago, cherubXX said:

TE MATA IS A BOPP

ikr I LOVE IT!! so excited for this album

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Kali confirmed that KU5 is about done too!! Mother always keeping us fed xx

IMG-5488

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

7 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

why did this say it quoted me

They originally quoted this post and asked for the source:

On 2/1/2020 at 2:47 AM, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Kali has announced she will be releasing finalized Por Vida outtakes in the coming month. As an anniversary present for the album which came out Feb 4th, 2014. The songs featured will be:

1. Honey Baby 
2. Pablo Escobar
3. Rich

4. Lonely Boy
5. Give Me All Your Connects
6. Cocaina
7. Don't Make Me
8. Fireflies

Possibly:
9. Killer (Por Vida Demo)
10. Baby It's Fine
11. Lean

19 minutes ago, Beauty King said:

They originally quoted this post and asked for the source:

Oh well she posted that herself, a picture showing the songs

at least we finally have (almost) all the songs to make it ourselves

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

4 hours ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

why did this say it quoted me

I was looking for the por vida dos thing. i found it and then i edited the message lol

but I really have that doubt coz in the orquideas trailer there are two other language options, I wonder if it's real or just decoration

9 hours ago, cherubXX said:

I was looking for the por vida dos thing. i found it and then i edited the message lol

but I really have that doubt coz in the orquideas trailer there are two other language options, I wonder if it's real or just decoration

I feel like its decoration