Sorry not sorry, they sound goofy imoย :noparty:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

8 hours ago, Furor Poeticus said:

Sorry not sorry, they sound goofy imoย :noparty:

ย 

Kali lacked the personality to carry that little reggaeton tune I fear

8nl2OpX.png

5 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

:defeated:ย i mean Iโ€™m not of that cultural background but I feel like if youโ€™re big into Spanish music it probably hits for u!

Majority of the album I really absolutely love tho

I guess the Latino vibe of the song is not for everyone. As a Latin American person I really enjoy it.ย :true:

26 minutes ago, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

I guess the Latino vibe of the song is not for everyone. As a Latin American person I really enjoy it.ย :true:

ย 

Yes, I was screaming internally when I first heard it. Also the production is amazing.

I'm sorry but she's trying so hard to be a weird mix of Karol G and Rosaliaย :deadbanana:ย And yes I'm latino, and I will say that her latino influenced songs sound generic af. I still like her and enjoy all of her albums, but she needs to go back to her Por Vida / Isolation sound. She used to be so unique. Also let's not talk about howย she was hiding her pregnancy right until the album got releasedย :smh:ย To each their own, but that marketing technique has been used so many times by other artists that nobody cares anymore lol.

43 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

I'm sorry but she's trying so hard to be a weird mix of Karol G and Rosaliaย :deadbanana:ย And yes I'm latino, and I will say that her latino influenced songs sound generic af. I still like her and enjoy all of her albums, but she needs to go back to her Por Vida / Isolation sound. She used to be so unique. Also let's not talk about howย she was hiding her pregnancy right until the album got releasedย :smh:ย To each their own, but that marketing technique has been used so many times by other artists that nobody cares anymore lol.

por favor, el รกlbum habla sobre estar absolutamente enamorada y en una pareja estable y monogรกmica, ademรกs de una celebraciรณn de su femenidad. tiene todo el sentido del mundo anunciar su embarazo ahora. degradarlo como un โ€œmarketing techniqueโ€ bruhโ€ฆ

3 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

por favor, el รกlbum habla sobre estar absolutamente enamorada y en una pareja estable y monogรกmica, ademรกs de una celebraciรณn de su femenidad. tiene todo el sentido del mundo anunciar su embarazo ahora. degradarlo como un โ€œmarketing techniqueโ€ bruhโ€ฆ

ate him up in his mother tongue and left no crumbs!ย :aubrey:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifย :beyonce:

5 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Estarย embarazada es una tรกctica de marketing ahora lolย :brigitte:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ *ใ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE ใ€€หš เผ˜ โ‹†๏ฝกหšใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ

Dile muรฉvete, ay, muรฉvete :dance2:

Y muรฉvete, asรญ, asรญ :dance4:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ *ใ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE ใ€€หš เผ˜ โ‹†๏ฝกหšใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ

mami :defeated:she's glowinggg

ย 

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย