Sign in to follow this  
Viva

Grammy's 2015

i need a stream

also, the winners are announced already like wtf ;'''(

Best Rap Album: The Marshal Matters LP2; Eminem       ...GAMBINO should have WON WTF...old overated ass lmao

Best Rap Perforace: i; Kendrick Lamar                     ...boy desrves it

Edited by W7e

The days that the Grammys and the VMAs are on are the two days the Stan culture comes out in full force. Don't forget that there have been many looked over contenders that turned out to have more legendary music stand the test of time than whoever won. And Sam Smith said he would give his GRAMMY to Beyoncé if he won "Album of the Year", according to the new York Daily news. And I already have Azealia Banks's comments on the GRAMMYs on my mind since Iggy will probably win an award.

The days that the Grammys and the VMAs are on are the two days the Stan culture comes out in full force. Don't forget that there have been many looked over contenders that turned out to have more legendary music stand the test of time than whoever won. And Sam Smith said he would give his GRAMMY to Beyoncé if he won "Album of the Year", according to the new York Daily news. And I already have Azealia Banks's comments on the GRAMMYs on my mind since Iggy will probably win an award.

iggy australia didnt won best rap album so theres nothing to worry about 

Rihanna is wearing a quinceneara dress, Gaga looks classy and pretty, Katy and Miley are stuck in 2009 and 2013 respectively, Madonna at 50 something is still the best performer America has to offer, Obama the war and guns president presents the ironic campaign against violence at the award which ironically awards every rapist, women beater available like Chris Brown, R Kelly Campbell, Eminem and such all while Katy Perry sings a song about her divorce

glgcDdT.gif

I really don't like FourFiveSecondsTooLongBecauseThisShouldntBeASong at all.

Come on Rih....what is...like....what? No. This is just not....NO. 

I will give Katy credit for her vocals, they really were pretty good. 

I'm not QUITE sure about Beck getting album of the year but then again, I don't care about the Grammys.