Myriam

Underrated Lana Songs

Raise me up will only be fully appreciated when it is named the national anthem of every country and forced to be sang as a lullaby to every child across the world.

*sorry bout it*

Same with trash, smarty, my best days, playing dangerous and Hawaiian tropic. Like why does no one talk about Hawaiian tropic?

Raise me up will only be fully appreciated when it is named the national anthem of every country and forced to be sang as a lullaby to every child across the world.

*sorry bout it*

Same with trash, smarty, my best days, playing dangerous and Hawaiian tropic. Like why does no one talk about Hawaiian tropic?

People don't talk about them because there isn't a place to talk about them at.

Trash, Smarty, My Best Days and Hawaiian Tropic are actually quite loved.

Moi Je Joue :blanche:

Totally  :crying2:

People don't talk about them because there isn't a place to talk about them at.

Trash, Smarty, My Best Days and Hawaiian Tropic are actually quite loved.

I agree with Trash Magic (it's one of my faves), My Best Days (kind of) and Hawaiian Tropic - I mean, it won the Unreleased Survivor game and I'd say it's overrated but not Smarty. I've noticed more casual fans like it, like my friends... and my dad  :awk: but on this forum it seems to be one of the most unpopular songs from the album  :noparty:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I'm Indebted to You

Golden Grill

Pin-up Galore

Crooked Cop

Dark Pardise

Velvet Crowbar

Noir

Us Against the World

:crossed:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Guest Dot

I really have no idea which songs are considered underrated or not, so I'm just gonna name the ones I don't hear/see a lot of people talking about.

BTD/Paradise:

Lucky Ones, Radio, Diet Mountain Dew, Blue Velvet

No Kung Fu/AKA:

Get Drunk, Put Me in a Movie

Unrelaesed:

Ooh Baby, Prom Song, Dynamite, Backfire, Driving in Cars, Dangerous Girl, Live or Die, Serial Killer

Unrelaesed:

Ooh Baby, Prom Song, Dynamite, Backfire, Driving in Cars, Dangerous Girl, Live or Die, Serial Killer

lmao ''serial killer'' is like the second most overrated ldr song tbh. damn you taking first place, of course. 

VyIsfwC.jpg

not Smarty. I've noticed more casual fans like it, like my friends... and my dad  :awk: but on this forum it seems to be one of the most unpopular songs from the album  :noparty:

Really? :hdu:

I remember one time it came up and people were almost drooling over it.

I personally think it's a great song