Fluorine

Charli XCX

23 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

While I love Charli, I think it would be a stronger body of work if 1999, 2099, Blame It on Your Love and maybe Gone were replaced by outtakes (White Dress if finished, Next Life, Purpose, Thrills, Mona Lisa, Would You...

Charli album is a ME!ss. You've got the label forced collaborations of Troye Sivan & Lizzo on A&R tracks, mixed with Brooke Candy & Cupcakke on Pop 2-esque tracks.

It is the furthest thing from cohesive and is just a collection of songs.

1 minute ago, wildstar said:

She gave us everything we wanted with that HIFN version of Party 4 U

YOU COULD WATCH ME PULL UP ON YOUR BODY IN THE SUMMER TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF IN THE RIVER SPLASH AROUND GET YOU BLESSED LIKE HOLY WATER I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE WAITING FOR YOU KNOW THAT I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU

Spoiler

i know i fucked up a lyric i don’t care

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Cloud Aura is good but I hate how it replaced Midnight at the last minute when the latter is not only much better song, but we would've gotten Cloud Aura regardless since it was already released on Super Ultra :deadbanana:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

8 minutes ago, Mariahspoolboy said:

I want to press a custom vinyl for myself (not to sell, I’m not that girl) and I think they have to be mp3s. 

I'm not really familiar with the process for vinyl pressing, but if you need the mp3 then here you go!

notes:

• Girls Night Out is the demo included in the batch of FLAC leaks (no Tyni, no Pete Tong).
  • Bounce is the final (at least the last final) leak without flu vocals and enhanced bridge.
  • No Angel is the SOPHIE demo.

Here.

2 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Cloud Aura is good but I hate how it replaced Midnight at the last minute when the latter is not only much better song, but we would've gotten Cloud Aura regardless since it was already released on Super Ultra :deadbanana:

Okay I didn't know that :wat: Midnight would've been way better in TR :defeated: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

suddenly i hate cloud aura

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I'm not really familiar with the process for vinyl pressing, but if you need the mp3 then here you go!

notes:

• Girls Night Out is the demo included in the batch of FLAC leaks (no Tyni, no Pete Tong).
  • Bounce is the final (at least the last final) leak without flu vocals and enhanced bridge.
  • No Angel is the SOPHIE demo.

Here.

Okay I didn't know that :wat: Midnight would've been way better in TR :defeated: 

Thank you so much!!!

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

suddenly i hate cloud aura

Ok so for context True Romance was scrobbled by some label guy about two months before the album actually came out, the tracklist was the exact same with the exclusion of Midnight being in Cloud Aura's place

72vWRvQ.jpg

4 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

my unpopular opinion is that out of my head is excellent :nails:

I love Out of My Head except for that cringe bridge :bye: but issa bop nonetheless :true: 

I didn't know people hated on it :toofunny: 

1 minute ago, Coloringbooks said:

Ok so for context True Romance was scrobbled by some label guy about two months before the album actually came out, the tracklist was the exact same with the exclusion of Midnight being in Cloud Aura's place

72vWRvQ.jpg

Oh, well... I don't know, could it be fake? And why the hell is Stay Away that long :wat: I'm gonna play delulu and think these are alt. versions / demos. But Nuclear Seasons being in the middle of the album, with that clearly album intro at the beginning... who knows. Anyways thanks for sharing this!

4 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

72vWRvQ.jpg

Imagine replacing Midnight for Cloud Aura... brain for worms luv

2 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

-so over you & die tonight are the worst tracks on sucker (standard edition)

-Queen Lizzy is one of the best from XCX World & waterfall/can you hear me are skips

no

Yas at Queen Lizzy praise but Waterfall is truly top 3 from that album. Can You Hear Me is really good too. I usually skip GNO, GG and Bounce tho :hillary: I bop to them but the rest are better.

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

no

Yas at Queen Lizzy praise but Waterfall is truly top 3 from that album. Can You Hear Me is really good too. I usually skip GNO, GG and Bounce tho :hillary: I bop to them but the rest are better.

did i just see good girls slander?

15 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Oh, well... I don't know, could it be fake? And why the hell is Stay Away that long :wat: I'm gonna play delulu and think these are alt. versions / demos. But Nuclear Seasons being in the middle of the album, with that clearly album intro at the beginning... who knows. Anyways thanks for sharing this!

It's 100% real, his page was how fans found out Midnight was a song title back in 2013. The tracklist in the screenshot isn't in actual order, it's just showing his most played tracks at the top and least played at the bottom

His page is here if you guys wanna have a look yourself, btw he was also streaming "XCX - KILLING MOON - w Ian - NEW" in May 2012 ;)

I’ll never forgive Charlotte for the way she butchered P4U released version. The demo was literal perfection even if it does have just that first verse. I think I read on here years ago a theory that the outro isn’t just tea kettle noises, it’s the 1000 pink balloons deflating cause he never showed up and I choose to believe this delusion. Demo version, a masterpiece. 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

9 minutes ago, Bootynugget said:

I’ll worship Charlotte for the way she slayed P4U released version. The album version was literal perfection because it doesn't have just that first verse. I think I read on here years ago a theory that the demo version is better and @Bootynugget chooses to believe this delusion. Released version, a masterpiece. 

edit: i deleted the cloud aura comment not because i take it back but because party 4 u is more important :hooker: