Fluorine

Charli XCX

OMG NOT THE OTHER DELUXE TRACKS JUST KICKIN OMFG :oprah4: 

I loved Sorry If I Hurt You from the start, but the other three I was kinda :um3: UNTIL NOW OMG THEY'RE GREAT TOO :true: :omg: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

22 hours ago, TheBoss said:

Surprised Out Out wasn't in the setlist, such a hit

dead ass how was it not on the set list and boys is…. boys is trash. i can appreciate boomclap and i love 1999 minus trite he’s so cringe

16 hours ago, the ocean said:

by the way i'm convinced cross you out is only hyped up because sky is on it because it's certainly not a great song

yeah i said it i'm gonna get hated for it but you can't deny the truth :true:

mmmmmm when i watched her preform it live for grubhub sound bites i actually see how great the song is cuz i didn’t even realize she changes the way she says the chorus and i fucking dig that 👀 the actual Charli album is… there for us whenever we’re feeling it but i don’t go back too much other than listening to gone and cross you out 

14 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Grins is such a fucking annoying song i’m so sorry it’s 100% overrated

that slowmotion backing track is unbearable

I can see why Hyperpop fans would feel this way tbf-it’s a change of tempo for sure.

Ooo and cross you out was such a disappointment to me because I love sky-the instrumental is gorgeous but the lyrics and melody are well…lacking in my opinion 

Unpopular opinions? :dua: 

• Beg for You is nowhere near the trash y'all like making it to be :toofunny: 
  • Party 4 U demo is overrated.
  • While I love Charli, I think it would be a stronger body of work if 1999, 2099, Blame It on Your Love and maybe Gone were replaced by outtakes (White Dress if finished, Next Life, Purpose, Thrills, Mona Lisa, Would You...)
  • Down Like Whoa really deserved an official release, maybe with Die 4 as a double single.
  • Jungle is one of the best unreleased songs from True Romance era.
  • Sucker would be a better album if SuperLove and other outtakes were included instead of, well, some tracks.

Trying to keep the worst to myself though :hillary: 

8 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

unpopular opinion: 

someone should rip the vinyl quality Crash because I’ve heard the mixes are different 

Sorry to be a b*tch but I’m going to keep sporadically sharing this once a week until we get it btw 

I know this is such a boring topic of conversation but I haven’t updated my xcx world files since like 2019, can someone link me or send me the highest quality version mp3s that we have of the album? Or can I assume that one google spreadsheet has the best versions? 

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

Sorry to be a b*tch but I’m going to keep sporadically sharing this once a week until we get it btw 

When my crash vinyl arrives in 5 weeks I’ll get back to you

1 minute ago, Mariahspoolboy said:

I know this is such a boring topic of conversation but I haven’t updated my xcx world files since like 2019, can someone link me or send me the highest quality version mp3s that we have of the album? Or can I assume that one google spreadsheet has the best versions? 

Legend ❤️

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

OMG I'm seconding this if there are different mixes in it :hdu: 

5 minutes ago, Mariahspoolboy said:

Wait a sec, I'll export the FLACs I got in 320 kbps for you

5 minutes ago, Mariahspoolboy said:

if you’re ok with stem mixes i can send mine to you :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

20 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Unpopular opinions? :dua: 

• Beg for You is nowhere near the trash y'all like making it to be :toofunny: 
  • Party 4 U demo is overrated.
  • While I love Charli, I think it would be a stronger body of work if 1999, 2099, Blame It on Your Love and maybe Gone were replaced by outtakes (White Dress if finished, Next Life, Purpose, Thrills, Mona Lisa, Would You...)
  • Down Like Whoa really deserved an official release, maybe with Die 4 as a double single.
  • Jungle is one of the best unreleased songs from True Romance era.
  • Sucker would be a better album if SuperLove and other outtakes were included instead of, well, some tracks.

Trying to keep the worst to myself though :hillary: 

I'm sorry but none of these are unpopular sfsfsf

Just now, wildstar said:

I'm sorry but none of these are unpopular sfsfsf

Really? :toofunny: well, I think we'll leave the real unpopular off the list then :eartha: