Fluorine

Charli XCX

34 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Not at all, I think it's such a club song and it's soon to become her most streamed song ever lol I'd take it before Boom Clap, 1999 and Boys 800th performance anytime, but yeah

We’re talking about new shapes right?

It’s my favorite song on Crash, possibly my favorite Charli song of all time, truly an anthem. I meant that I was worried she wouldn’t perform it—purely because it’s the most feature heavy song on the album. But as far as it becoming Charli’s most streamed song ever, I don’t see that happening, even though it’s much deserved.

2 minutes ago, zaddyxcx said:

We’re talking about new shapes right?

It’s my favorite song on Crash, possibly my favorite Charli song of all time, truly an anthem. I meant that I was worried she wouldn’t perform it—purely because it’s the most feature heavy song on the album. But as far as it becoming Charli’s most streamed song ever, I don’t see that happening, even though it’s much deserved.

I was talking about Out Out lol

8nl2OpX.png

whats an unpopular charli opinion you guys have?

Spoiler

mine is that I don't get the hype for Gone, I dont think its bad, but i think its very mid in her discography. I also don't people who say its one of her best videos.

2 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

Reveal hidden contents

mine is that I don't get the hype for Gone, I dont think its bad, but i think its very mid in her discography. I also don't people who say its one of her best videos.

:bebe:

cross you out is bad has been bad and will be bad and it's only hyped up because sky is on it :read:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

Hide contents

Track 10 is overrated and not even close to her top 10 best songs.. it’s great don’t get me wrong but it’s v overrated. Agreed about Gone. :oprah3:

14417469274.gif

34 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

HIFN contains some of her worst (released) songs :oop2:

Forever (Even if the video was really good), 7 years, c2.0 and I Finally Understand

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, KillForLove said:

Hide contents

IWBWY *produced by david guetta* is better than IWBWY *produced by sophie*:usrs: