Fluorine

Charli XCX

She just tweeted "#PUSSYPOP" and her tour manager asked "title for album 2?" and she responded ".....maybe??"

hmmm... I wouldn't be totally opposed.  :hooker: (maybe just a track)

and oh @ her not releasing Light It Up for Christmas... 

I mean it wasn't a Christmas song  :pls:

BzhmW.png

tumblr_myfcqrCcE81rgjv3ho1_500.jpg

lmao inb4 thats the name of the album

Pop for pussies or music to pussypop to?

Prob the former if she's going for girl powerrrr. Kate Nash already did that :tina:

Pop for pussies or music to pussypop to?

Prob the former if she's going for girl powerrrr. Kate Nash already did that :tina:

lelelel well the albums meant to be about sex so maybe shes actually considering that name :awk:

I mean it wasn't a Christmas song  :pls:

Y'all can say that all you want, all I hear is "Christmas" when I hear it. I can't take it seriously as anything but a Christmas song unless the lyrics are changed and the production takes a 100% 180...

and @@Heaux I already said that but I don't think anyone noticed..  :ohno:

No one likes Kate Nash though :whitney:

I like her though.

Not as much as Charli but her latest album Girl Talk is pretty cool, a good change from her "Lily Allen-wannabe" past albums.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde