Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli posted on twitter that she's doing a contest where if you live in the UK you submit a video of you doing karaoke to Superlove and she will pick her favorite and go to their house and do karaoke with them and their friends.  :defeated:

I won't be in the UK until January!  :( I would totally win this! I sing it in the mirror so much!!!!  :toofunny:

It's kind of weird she said she wants to go to their house and do it though... If I were her I would NOT want to go to a random fan's house... 

Charli posted on twitter that she's doing a contest where if you live in the UK you submit a video of you doing karaoke to Superlove and she will pick her favorite and go to their house and do karaoke with them and their friends.  :defeated:

I won't be in the UK until January!  :( I would totally win this! I sing it in the mirror so much!!!!  :toofunny:

It's kind of weird she said she wants to go to their house and do it though... If I were her I would NOT want to go to a random fan's house... 

OH MY GOD THOUGH. That's like not even reality, like when you're a kid you think about your favorite celebrity going to your house. That is insane!

The person who meets her better ask for the studio version of the killing moon and demand the genre of True Romance be brought back. Torturing may help the process

The person who meets her better ask for the studio version of the killing moon and demand the genre of True Romance be brought back. Torturing may help the process

I mean, if you really want to, you can stop following her music and trap yourself in 2012/2013 forever.

X----into me, into you----X

I mean, if you really want to, you can stop following her music and trap yourself in 2012/2013 forever.

I basically trapped myself in 1977-1989 until I was like 14, so I take offense to that.  :magikarp:

Save for David Bowie and Duran Duran's latest albums, I only started actively following new releases after I joined LanaBoards.   :P

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

tbh I really hope there's still the goth and retro thing going on. Those are the things I liked about her music, and I'm open to her changing, obviously I dont want a true romance clone, I just dont want her to change her sound and style so much that she's not even the same person (like what Marina did)