Fluorine

Charli XCX

Offliberty

Like I said, I tried every soundcloud to mp3 converter lol... Offliberty was the first one I tried. None of them work on it. I think it has some kind of protection code idk... It creates a link but I can't download it. 

edit: btw we've all seen this right? I hate Perez Hilton but this is flawless.  :flutter:

Can someone rip this or tell me a way I can download it?

I tried every soundcloud to mp3 converter. They don't work on it for some reason...

Oh yeah, I had to get it through their Twitter account. 

https://twitter.com/KittenTheBand Scroll down to Nov. 4 and click on "view promotion," sign up (with email you don't mind being spammed by Elektra)

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

I dig that y'all, cute as shit

I guess we have been sleeping on actually posting Charli news actually, have you seen the interview where she said she was considering including a cover of this song?

I dig that y'all, cute as shit

I guess we have been sleeping on actually posting Charli news actually, have you seen the interview where she said she was considering including a cover of this song?

I SWEAR she said her cover of I Want Candy is on her next album at the in-store but later on she said album 2 was inspired by tracks like that 

I'm confused  :assad:

BzhmW.png

Light It Up is not a confirmed title, and I suggest we don't get attached to it, lest we feel the pain of "Feel My Pain" all over again.

I was gonna say that it's so obvious but...yeah, Feel My Pain :toofunny: