Fluorine

Charli XCX

The mercy table was across from her stage. So it's your choice if you wanna stand in line while the opening acts perform or wait 'til the shows over.

Do you still need SuperLove?

Do you have a real non-YT version?

There was a shirt that had a picture from the Superlove single cover photoshoot that said "superlove" in a hand written style so I got it thinking it would be super cool to have her sign it. It would look like part of the shirt. But alas :/

I'm going abroad to London next semester, really hoping I get a chance to finally interact with her in some way. Apparently when she was in Boston earlier this summer at the Great Scott she just went in the crowd and chilled with people... I know someone that didn't even know who she was at the time that just smoked with her for like 15 minutes... I'm so jealous.

There was a shirt that had a picture from the Superlove single cover photoshoot that said "superlove" in a hand written style so I got it thinking it would be super cool to have her sign it. It would look like part of the shirt. But alas :/

I'm going abroad to London next semester, really hoping I get a chance to finally interact with her in some way. Apparently when she was in Boston earlier this summer at the Great Scott she just went in the crowd and chilled with people... I know someone that didn't even know who she was at the time that just smoked with her for like 15 minutes... I'm so jealous.

If I wait (stalk) her outside the venue after the concert like I did with Marina, I'll see if she can sign that shirt if they have it at the merch table and I'll ship it to you

I don't need her autograph since I got the signed copy of the album, I just want a pic with her

BzhmW.png

why the fuck would you cut 16 seconds off a song that isn't even 3 & a half minutes long  :stareney:  

Because they want to make it fit on a 7" single   :icant:

jk jk

I know nothing about vinyl releases

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

If I wait (stalk) her outside the venue after the concert like I did with Marina, I'll see if she can sign that shirt if they have it at the merch table and I'll ship it to you

I don't need her autograph since I got the signed copy of the album, I just want a pic with her

Aw thanks :) I already bought the shirt though so I don't have the funds to buy a second one. Unless you wanna trade shirts lol, I got the medium.

Aw thanks :) I already bought the shirt though so I don't have the funds to buy a second one. Unless you wanna trade shirts lol, I got the medium.

yeah I was thinking we'd just trade.

and that's good since I'm a medium as well  :hooker:

BzhmW.png

yeah I was thinking we'd just trade.

and that's good since I'm a medium as well :hooker:

That would be really sweet of you :) you don't have to but if you get a chance and you want to thank you!! I just want her to know I drew that damn cartoon her since she didn't tag me in it lol...

Met her again last night. She didn't have any merch out so she signed the money I was gonna spend on merch. :flutter:

Also, I met Ryan Andrews too! We had an actual conversation, super cool.

There's no full version of Lonely Jaguar in existence, they only recorded the trailer. 

X----into me, into you----X

There's no full version of Lonely Jaguar in existence, they only recorded the trailer. 

:( :( :( :( 

"/hey Charli here's my email send me an HQ file of Lonely Jaguar lov ya bie"

SEEING HER IN 3 DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSS

14417469274.gif

I wonder if artists just have like a flash drive of every single song they've recorded, like most people make it seem.

I wish we had something to talk about in this thread.

When you put it that way, it does seem a little ridiculous that we expect that from artists.. but I dunno. Like, I feel like if I made music and collaborated with a bunch of different people, I'd want to make sure I had a copy of all the songs I'd worked on with all the different people, just as a way of remembering it all. Like a photo album, but of the music I've made. 

:pussypower:  

14417469274.gif