Fluorine

Charli XCX

@@iseeyouupsidedown I'm cackling at you absolutely nailing the Charli XCX trademark pose OMG

OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!! I was like "omg my tongue is out in every picture" and someone was like "why is your tongue out so much, Miley?" but that's TOTALLY her pose! tongue out, peace sign up. :P

I wish I got a wig though so I actually looked more like her like Sky did. Sky went all out.  :makeup:

edit: also, I did the eyeliner all by myself, never did it before either.  :hooker:  :makeup:

OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!! I was like "omg my tongue is out in every picture" and someone was like "why is your tongue out so much, Miley?" but that's TOTALLY her pose! tongue out, peace sign up. :P

I wish I got a wig though so I actually looked more like her like Sky did. Sky went all out.  :makeup:

edit: also, I did the eyeliner all by myself, never did it before either.  :hooker:  :makeup:

eyeliner is really hard to do.

when I was K$ last year the girls were like put it on the waterline but you're so fearful of poking your eye with the pencil

BzhmW.png

I think I did pretty good though! I get nervous about the water line thing too but I just opened my eyes as wide as I could and went at it and it ended up ok. I think it would be harder if I was going for a precise look though. I was going for super dark eyeliner everywhere so accuracy wasn't an issue I just went to town.

Sorry, but I did it again  :hooker: I did a better job with the eye makeup this time, I was so pretty. And I made her sick girl shirt and wore plaid shorts like I should've the first time...

tumblr_mvo8rtvZL01r6wpabo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mvo8owzFDd1r6wpabo1_500.jpg

:flutter:  why can't you be in Atlanta?

BzhmW.png

Stay Away

Nuclear Seasons

Lock You Up

Take My Hand

You

Set Me Free

What I Like

Black Roses

Superlove

You're The One

I Love It

How Can I

Encore:

I Want Candy

Grins

I see she paid Take My Hand dust (glad she cut So Far Away and Cloud Aura though)

BzhmW.png

Stay Away

Nuclear Seasons

Lock You Up

Take My Hand

You

Set Me Free

What I Like

Black Roses

Superlove

You're The One

I Love It

How Can I

Encore:

I Want Candy

Grins

I see she paid Take My Hand dust (glad she cut So Far Away and Cloud Aura though)

How did she pay Take My Hand dust? You put it on the list you made. Has she EVER performed So Far Away? I mean, I'm glad she doesn't too because I don't care for it and I bet it would be boring live. I don't think she's performed Cloud Aura much either since she doesn't have Brooke Candy. Excited for How Can I though!!! She hasn't played it live in a while it seems. Like, not since before the album was released.

And I'm glad Grins is in the encore. That's her most fun live song <3 sad there's no new songs though...

How did she pay Take My Hand dust? You put it on the list you made. Has she EVER performed So Far Away? I mean, I'm glad she doesn't too because I don't care for it and I bet it would be boring live. I don't think she's performed Cloud Aura much either since she doesn't have Brooke Candy. Excited for How Can I though!!! She hasn't played it live in a while it seems. Like, not since before the album was released.

And I'm glad Grins is in the encore. That's her most fun live song <3 sad there's no new songs though...

I didn't make the list, it's the official tour setlist :awkney:

I wasn't paying attention ha.

She did Cloud Aura before

BzhmW.png

She did it before but not much, only a few times I think. I don't think it was ever a main part of her setlist. Idk though.

And lol I didn't mean you literally MADE the list, just that you posted it. I wasn't sure where you got it from. But yeah, Take My Hand is on it.  :hooker:

edit: Is she not meeting fans after shows anymore? :/ I usually see pictures of her with fans in the Charli XCX tag after her shows but I haven't seen a single one yet from this tour...

So I made an essential-yet-slightly-personalized Charli mix CD for my boyfriend because I'm taking him with me to the concert and he hasn't heard of her before!

I tried to put her best songs in there along with personal favorites, ranging from older to newer... tell me what you guys think! :) I think I ordered them well so yeah, opinions are welcome. :) 

Art Bitch

Interior

SuperLove

Take My Hand

Lock You Up

Valentine

I'll Never Know

Feel My Pain (Demo)

Smile

Grins

Stay Away

Glow

Photography

Dinosaur Sex!

Do It Well

Just Desserts [he loves Marina, so I had to put this one]

How Can I? (Demo)

End of the World

14417469274.gif

And I'm glad Grins is in the encore. That's her most fun live song

The setlist was totally different at my show, which was last Monday. She played Take My Hand and How Can I was earlier. Since she's doing a totally live thing with no DJ backing her up with electronic beats HCI actually kinda sucked but the rest translated pretty well.

@@Hundred Dollar Bill 

hmmm idk... I mean, I like all of Charli's songs so it's not bad, but leaving off You (ha ha ha), You're The One, What I Like, AND Nuclear Seasons? Those are 4 of her best and most "iconic" songs (I know I'm using that word wrong, but idk how else to say it. They are her signature songs and singles)

I would never introduce someone to her without at least 3 of those 4... The 5th song I would consider one of her signature songs is Stay Away, so at least you've got that, but I would definitely get rid of Art Bitch, Smile, Photography, and Dinosaur Sex! for those 4 (just personally. Everyone has different tastes)

So I made an essential-yet-slightly-personalized Charli mix CD for my boyfriend because I'm taking him with me to the concert and he hasn't heard of her before!

I tried to put her best songs in there along with personal favorites, ranging from older to newer... tell me what you guys think! :) I think I ordered them well so yeah, opinions are welcome. :)

Art Bitch

Interior

SuperLove

Take My Hand

Lock You Up

Valentine

I'll Never Know

Feel My Pain (Demo)

Smile

Grins

Stay Away

Glow

Photography

Dinosaur Sex!

Do It Well

Just Desserts [he loves Marina, so I had to put this one]

How Can I? (Demo)

End of the World

really, you should just burn him a copy of True Romance..

Just SuperLove , but you should know that one.  :hooker:

edit: wait I almost thought you were going to my show, but I'm seeing her Tuesday so nvm... I'm seeing Sky Wednesday!

Haha this is so weird, I'm seeing Charli Wednesday and Sky Monday. CONFUSING. But yes SuperLove is great.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png