• "Superlove is the most 'pop' song
  • bagged milk is gross
  • charli is often sad
  • she's designing new merch 
  • charli rly liked japan
  • ryan andrews' dick inspired a whole damn album
  • she wrote for britney (old news)
  • she likes lorde 
  • people call her charli (who fucking knew)
  • she records when she's hungover (which may explain the entire lack of emoting on true romance)
  • charli xcx is the world's worst Q&Aer ever

X----into me, into you----X

What we've learned:

• She maybe maybe maybe worked with Ariel again
  • The new album is "about sex"
  • "Lots of guitarzzz"
  • "Superlove is the most 'pop' song
  • bagged milk is gross
  • charli is often sad
  • she's designing new merch 
  • charli rly liked japan
  • ryan andrews' dick inspired a whole damn album
  • she wrote for britney (old news)
  • she likes lorde 
  • people call her charli (who fucking knew)
  • she records when she's hungover (which may explain the entire lack of emoting on true romance)
  • charli xcx is the world's worst Q&Aer ever

Not to mention Charli XCX's fans, worst Q&Aee(?)s ever. Yes she wrote for Britney. You already KNOW how this album differs from True Romance. Like...:icant2:

I feel like the only one who likes Too Cool a lot...

And I agree with whoever said the H&E version of Lock You Up is better. I preferred the way the synths going up and down sounded in the mixtape to the way they sound on the album. They seemed louder or like they had more power on the mixtape, and on the studio they are more polished or something but I prefer them on the mixtape.

I agree. They seemed more, well, "synthetic" or plastic-ish on the H&E.

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

Random Q but the Daytrotter Sessions thing she did like last year, did she only perform three songs? Or four? Cause idk if it's only the mp3s I downloaded but they're labeled as tracks 2, 3, and 4, which makes me wonder if there's a track number 1? Or if it's just labeled like that for whatever reason, like a mistake or something.

Oh and also, are there high quality versions of older songs like Emelline, Art Bitch, Princess Song, and (idk if it's old tho) Smile? Cause I think they're so good but only have like really, really, really, low quality versions... 

Random Q but the Daytrotter Sessions thing she did like last year, did she only perform three songs? Or four? Cause idk if it's only the mp3s I downloaded but they're labeled as tracks 2, 3, and 4, which makes me wonder if there's a track number 1? Or if it's just labeled like that for whatever reason, like a mistake or something.

Oh and also, are there high quality versions of older songs like Emelline, Art Bitch, Princess Song, and (idk if it's old tho) Smile? Cause I think they're so good but only have like really, really, really, low quality versions... 

Smile is pretty recent so you may have downloaded a bad rip

She did an interview and that was the missing track on Daytrotter

BzhmW.png

Yes, there are HQ versions of all of the songs you mentioned! ;) If you'd like downloads for them, I can ready those for you as soon as you'd like ~ just let me know if you'd like them. 

Smile is pretty recent so you may have downloaded a bad rip

She did an interview and that was the missing track on Daytrotter

Cool, that makes sense.

Yes, there are HQ versions of all of the songs you mentioned! ;) If you'd like downloads for them, I can ready those for you as soon as you'd like ~ just let me know if you'd like them. 

Yeah, that'd be great.  :) Can't believe I've listened to such low quality versions when there's higher availble  :facepalm:

This thread has been sort of dead so I want you guys' opinions on something! :creep:

I might be changing my computer sometime soon and along with it I would change my iTunes again because the way I organize my media is too different from what I actually want, and my iTunes library is a hobby of mine.

When it comes to Charli, I was thinking about putting all of her collaborations (like "End of the World" and "Smile") along with the other unreleased songs, and I also thought about putting the tracks from Heartbreaks and Earthquakes and Super Ultra under the unreleased collection too (but the reason to that is because after one year I still can't bear their embarrassingly ugly covers and my OCD doesn't allow me to put fan-made covers on my albums). So I would end up having Emelline/Art Bitch, 14, True Romance and the unreleased.

Any ideas/opinions/thoughts on how to organize the Charli library?

When it comes to Charli, I was thinking about putting all of her collaborations (like "End of the World" and "Smile") along with the other unreleased songs, and I also thought about putting the tracks from Heartbreaks and Earthquakes and Super Ultra under the unreleased collection too (but the reason to that is because after one year I still can't bear their embarrassingly ugly covers and my OCD doesn't allow me to put fan-made covers on my albums). So I would end up having Emelline/Art Bitch, 14, True Romance and the unreleased.

Any ideas/opinions/thoughts on how to organize the Charli library?

I feel ya on the ugly covers thing for Super Ultra and Heartbreaks and Earthquakes. :P

IMO, you could make multiple "unreleased" albums: one for the SU and H&E, one for collabs, and one for actual unreleased tracks.

You could take it even further by separating demos from lives or stuff like that, but that's just me.  :teehee:

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png