Fluorine

Charli XCX

Why am I only just discovering that the professional video of I Want it That Way was posted? http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2013/08/14/charli-xcx-backstreet-boys-i-want-it-that-way-av-club-video/

omfg please tell me you ripped it in HQ because i can't do videos 

14417469274.gif

I see her in 8 hours at the record store and 11 hours at her concert and she talked about Usher

if she covers one of his songs :deadbanana:

edit: I wrote her a letter and the end says RELEASE "MESS" and "ATOMIC"

BzhmW.png

I see her in 8 hours at the record store and 11 hours at her concert and she talked about Usher

if she covers one of his songs :deadbanana:

edit: I wrote her a letter and the end says RELEASE "MESS" and "ATOMIC"

well how was it?!?!

also u should've told her to release Lonely Jaguar smh 

seeing her in like 16 hours :defeated:

going 2 make ha a mix CD and be all cute she'll love meo k

14417469274.gif

well how was it?!?!

also u should've told her to release Lonely Jaguar smh 

seeing her in like 16 hours :defeated:

going 2 make ha a mix CD and be all cute she'll love meo k

She showed up late to the acoustic set and only did I Want Candy and SuperLove (audio recorded I Want Candy so it's HQ and I'll upload it later)

She was really surprised I wrote her a letter and she loved that my friend was wearing a Mickey shirt that matched her mouse ears

The concert was fucking mental and the lead singer of the opener was really strung out on sth but she was still good

1461430_637417772976942_922587325_n.jpg

1424356_637500869635299_1765899957_n.jpg

BzhmW.png

@ slayyyyyyyyyyy even though she was late. Get that interaction. Ugh I just need to see her in a flop state so I can meet her :defeated:

Just reminded that I literally slaved over sewing the bitch a plushie from my heart and I doubt she even got it even though I threw it onstage. Just wanted a unique gift but now it was way too much effort. It was of one of ha idols Robert Smith from The Cure :heidi:

@ slayyyyyyyyyyy even though she was late. Get that interaction. Ugh I just need to see her in a flop state so I can meet her :defeated:

Just reminded that I literally slaved over sewing the bitch a plushie from my heart and I doubt she even got it even though I threw it onstage. Just wanted a unique gift but now it was way too much effort. It was of one of ha idols Robert Smith from The Cure :heidi:

The same record store is having a CHVRCHES in-store performance/signing and a Hello Goodbye performance/signing all next week

BzhmW.png

My boyfriend LOVES Dinosaur Sex and it's like his favorite song on the CD I made him so u can all suck a dick :w8ing:

also seeing her so soon i'll cry :defeated: i made her a mix cd!!! 

What's on it?

PS if you love me you'll ask if she received a Robert Smith plushie in LA. That question can't take more than a few seconds :defeated:

Your sex life is about to get a whole lot kinkier

...Trampolining? :creepna2:

The same record store is having a CHVRCHES in-store performance/signing and a Hello Goodbye performance/signing all next week

deye

Um, I'm a little hesitant to post this on behalf of a banned member, but I'm feeling charitable...

LIZ is opening for charli and she's been selling physical copies of her EP at the show and I would really like to get my hands on a copy. Any way you could make a post asking if anyone is going, and if they are to pick up a LIZ - EP and then i'll get in contact with them? I'll obviously pay for shipping + the ep or whatevr

You can get in touch with them at adrianboyadrian@hotmail.com.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Um, I'm a little hesitant to post this on behalf of a banned member, but I'm feeling charitable...

You can get in touch with them at adrianboyadrian@hotmail.com.

Liz isn't opening on the last of Charli's US dates, it's either Kitten or Kitten and Twin Idol

her last date was the 16th

BzhmW.png

I Want It That WayHigh quality rip by me, uploaded to Soundcloud!

http://soundcloud.com/robinl-1/charli-xcx-i-want-it-that-way

Downloads are enabled, so go get it gehrls.

Thanks <3

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde