Fluorine

Charli XCX

14 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

same but i’m already scared of all the f@gs being a b!tch in gay clubs etc and calling it their “brat era” like :bebe:

13 hours ago, details said:

and for that i say: match the hostility. bump into them, throw your drink at them, hit em with a fluorescent lamp, if you're american get a gun

Is it...is it really that deep

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

10 hours ago, drewlwhite said:

Not the fake original diary pages just to sell more vinyls...when Tove Lo outright told us that Charli always writes lyrics on her phone's notes app. :rip: This whole "weekly new variant" must be some kind of meta pr stunt, like "I'm so bratty idrc about the environment,  just gimme money" lmao 

https://x.com/fckyeahcharli/status/1700191260600909968?s=46

okay

omg how are people SO fast? i literally had multiple tabs open and a timer in seconds for the diary entry vinyl, it didnt come up on her website straight away so i was refreshing constantly, then when it came up finally it already said sold out.. like? also my internet is fast so idk i definitely wasn't slow so idk how people got it, seems a little unfair

reminds me of when i try (and fail) every year to get glastonbury tickets and it sells out in seconds and then i feel so bad.... *cries* :brigitte:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

omg how are people SO fast? i literally had multiple tabs open and a timer in seconds for the diary entry vinyl, it didnt come up on her website straight away so i was refreshing constantly, then when it came up finally it already said sold out.. like? also my internet is fast so idk i definitely wasn't slow so idk how people got it, seems a little unfair

reminds me of when i try (and fail) every year to get glastonbury tickets and it sells out in seconds and then i feel so bad.... *cries* :brigitte:

I set an alarm for 2 mins before to remind me to get ready…then I got distracted and realized it was 3 mins after and I missed it 😭 

did any actual humans get it?

Just now, rollwithme said:

I set an alarm for 2 mins before to remind me to get ready…then I got distracted and realized it was 3 mins after and I missed it 😭 

its been sold out since 8:58 lol

5 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

right?? i'm not trying to do shit like this anymore, ya'll can have the damn tickets :brigitte:

also if it sold out 2 mins before, then why wasnt it on her website? how are people buying it before its even posted?? :isee:

Also WHY was it posted 2 mins before when she said 9 lolll

i have so many questions

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

right?? i'm not trying to do shit like this anymore, ya'll can have the damn tickets :brigitte:

also if it sold out 2 mins before, then why wasnt it on her website? how are people buying it before its even posted?? :isee:

Also WHY was it posted 2 mins before when she said 9 lolll

i think a) the link was up before it was shown on the main page b) only the bots got it

4 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

i think a) the link was up before it was shown on the main page b) only the bots got it

so do people set up these bots? and if so i need to know how :ma:

she's annoying, guess i will be burning a copy of brat onto a blank cd instead - i mean it would fit the retro aesthetic shes going for :nails:

52 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

she's annoying, guess i will be burning a copy of brat onto a blank cd instead - i mean it would fit the retro aesthetic shes going for :nails:

burn random XCX World tracks onto it too as an extra protest :hottie:

Omg

Spoiler

ONLY 16 DAYS LEFT UNTIL BRAT ANGELS :oprah4: 

of course I didn’t fucking get the diary vinyl :trisha4:

3 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

burn random XCX World tracks onto it too as an extra protest :hottie:

And Naked + Sticky :rihanna: 

and Rewind by Kelela :rihanna:

1 hour ago, charli bby said:

What I Got (Rostam)
True Love Never Dies

You Make Me Wanna Die 

I Don’t Want Your Love (Ellie)

Put Your Love On the Line (Robyn)

Cut Me Off

Wuttice dis honey 

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

Wuttice dis honey 

Video on 360_brat shows some unreleased titles and collabs

it also shows that In The City was considered for the album at one point

4 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

so do people set up these bots? and if so i need to know how :ma:

Yes. Some ghoulish-ass reseller had the audacity to admit it on /r/charlixcx. If you didn't use bots, you weren't getting one. No idea how to set up a bot like that cause I'm not a monster.