Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, rollwithme said:

I’ve yet to see one of these clout pics of brat physicals in someone’s home and not in a store

mmhm i know that's right

The opening verse of Club Classics is like.. such an assault on my eardrums in the best way :defeated: :toofunny: 

The heavy shifting kicks, Charli’s rap-like flow,  the dark dissonant chords, and RIGHT NOW.. RIGHT NOW.. RIGHT NOW….. like come ONNNN!! :kris:

14 hours ago, weam said:

I think it's "have a little qui" like tequila (throw a little lime on it) which is so cute

Key = key of cocaine, bumping also refers to coke, so yeah, it's definitely not tequila lol

3 minutes ago, Cuntrol said:

Key = key of cocaine, bumping also refers to coke, so yeah, it's definitely not tequila lol

But watching them think that was soooo cute and heartwarming. 

Before things get crazy just popping in to say chill out and don't get banned over a Charli XCX album

Don't ask where to find leaks, don't post leaks, put spoilery things in spoilers, have mercy on your fellow Lanaboardians, etc etc etc

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

5 hours ago, pin up galore said:

I love how HCINKWINRN sustains the energy of the chorus all the way through the second verse and rest of the song it just hits so fucking hard I BROKE DOWN IN PARIS :beyonce: TRIED TO HIDE MY EMOTIONS :kris: ALL FLEW OUT MY BODY :monica: THEN I CRIED HARD IN THE HOTEL :trisha: has me STEPPING on the treadmill 

OMFG SAME!!!! it’s my running song… also was soooo personal for me last autumn

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

7 hours ago, releasenakedcharli said:

REWIND SOUNDS SO GOOOD. SHE CHANGED A COUPLE LYRICS FROM KELELAS VERSION BUT IT STILL SLAPS

okay you can drop the bit now it comes out for real in the next few days :w8ing:

girl right a book

This album is going to be a complete collapse and the fact that my boyfriend of four years is acting like the singles aren’t good is making me ask myself if maybe I should release him to the wolves :candy: