34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

19 minutes ago, yyxy said:

BRAT DELUXE LATER????

at midnight!

8 minutes ago, Cry by the beach said:

Kinda wish she kept the same lime green color for the deluxe cover but slay anyways :charli:

exactly but im lowkey happy she didnt followed the same thing and tried innovating?? idk it was just out of the box but i still miss that blinding ass neon green

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

…midnight where like it’s 03:00 am here :awkney:

its 10pm here:oop2:

4 minutes ago, cinnamon teeth said:

i'm just gonna keep the standard cover problem solved :charli: green 4ever 

god i wish spotify added this feature like...

giphy.gif

Girl, so confusing is so obviously about Lorde I feel like I lose a brain cell anytime I see someone try to say it's Marina.

Charli and Lorde are friendly with each other, she's played up the Lorde comparison as a "joke" for so long,  and recently talked about feeling strange about them not collabing despite both saying they want to.

"But Lorde praised the album!"

Yeah, almost like the song is about Charli's own insecurities and not a direct diss at Lorde. I have no doubt they had a conversation about the song before it was released.

Plus Charli answered a question on whether her & Marina are friends on 360_brat in 2023:

no [we're not friends] but it's not like DEEP or anything, there's no negativity in my opinion, our worlds just don't cross. I will say I DID feel negatively years later because I just felt like I really looked up to her and almost saw her as a role model in a way,* and when she publicly put me on blast via subtweet I was honestly really hurt and upset and confused and all the fans were coming for me and everything. And I just thought we were friends so maybe she could have like, texted me or something ? So I just felt like she knew she was sending people to "get me" online and as someone I looked up to I just thought that was really a mean thing to do at the time. Now I'm just like lol the whole thing is so funny like as if there was a beef over lemons. Pahaahha"