Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

i still think of SOPHIE whenever i see a full moon ❤️

there was a full moon here last night. can’t be a coincidence with the release of reason why and the album announcement. ik sophie is looking down smiling 🌕

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

i'm curious to see whether she will be up for any grammys with brat. it has become such a cultural phenomenon in a way that no other album this year really has and her contributions to pop music in general are long overdue to be recognized, add to that the overwhelming critical acclaim and i would be shocked if she wasn't nominated for anything. tortured poets department was kind of a huge flop for taylor even if the numbers did well, she's way too oversaturated at this point even with all her bribery and fraud i can't really see her winning aoty. radical optimism underperformed and i don't even know if they would categorize cowboy carter as pop or not. i think a win for ariana billie or sabrina would be the most likely but imagine charli winning aoty... gag. although i guess having a song on the album about bombing them might put a damper on her chances lol

14 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

i'm curious to see whether she will be up for any grammys with brat. it has become such a cultural phenomenon in a way that no other album this year really has and her contributions to pop music in general are long overdue to be recognized, add to that the overwhelming critical acclaim and i would be shocked if she wasn't nominated for anything. tortured poets department was kind of a huge flop for taylor even if the numbers did well, she's way too oversaturated at this point even with all her bribery and fraud i can't really see her winning aoty. radical optimism underperformed and i don't even know if they would categorize cowboy carter as pop or not. i think a win for ariana billie or sabrina would be the most likely but imagine charli winning aoty... gag. although i guess having a song on the album about bombing them might put a damper on her chances lol

Its undeniable objectively that it deserves some sort of nomination.

These award shows are so moneyhungry though and all about connections and label bribery.... which sucks.

As much as I respect Billie's individuality and artistry it annoys me how she just sweeps award season constantly.

On top of that we have Beyonce and Jay Z publicly pushing them about her "deserving" an AOTY, the possibility of Ariana's label pushing for her to win while focus is still on Wicked and a possible upcoming sequel album / deluxe, and Taylor just.... being Taylor. 

Plus depending on how LG7 releases, Gaga could also be in the equation...

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:

“transocean” that’s right! serving the LGBTQ!!

First they put chemicals in the water to turn the freaking frogs gay, now the crabs and fish are turning trans, this is the future the left wants. Wake up sheeple

heyyy does anyone have the full video of tape notes podcast with charli, ag, and george? They paywalled it on their patreon and a bitch is broke so if an angel can rip it and share it that would be amazinggg

also finally uploaded brat tour nyc!! https://youtu.be/8U74c20ihqA?si=FXjQjVjC7PdRIy64

mod note: user was warned for this post.

Edited by That Venice Bitch

37 minutes ago, its said:

heyyy does anyone have the full video of tape notes podcast with charli, ag, and george? They paywalled it on their patreon and a bitch is broke so if an angel can rip it and share it that would be amazinggg

also finally uploaded brat tour nyc!! https://youtu.be/8U74c20ihqA?si=FXjQjVjC7PdRIy64

not the video but you can listen for free on Spotify and Apple Music