Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, HeyBlueBaby said:

Sorry - but Brat being turned into Kamala Harris' political promotional strategy is so....chaotic. Charli is not even an American citizen. It completely ruined this era for me. Cringe as fuck and gays are so gullible.

It's easily her best album but that's not saying much I mean look at the material outside of Pop 2 which isn't even really a full album.

Charli is a chaotic mess.

How I'm feeling now is lukewarm.

Crash was mediocre.

And the albums before the EP series don't hold up outside of True Romance of course but that's an iconic relic of its time.

girl why are u even in here lmao u clearly don't seem to like her music a whole lot 

strange :whoopi:

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

1 hour ago, HeyBlueBaby said:

Sorry - but Brat being turned into Kamala Harris' political promotional strategy is so....chaotic. Charli is not even an American citizen. It completely ruined this era for me. Cringe as fuck and gays are so gullible.

what’s cringe is you typing all that as if charli personally changed kamala’s banner herself… like. that RUINED the era for you? I can’t imagine how badly REAL problems in your life affect you. :lmao:

14417469274.gif

1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. lemme hear you SCREAM if you want some more like, AHHH…. push it push itttt… watch me work ittt….

isn’t it…. HAMDI (Chawli) :kris:

RIGHT NOW.. like, like.. it’s, it’s like it’s like….
RIGHT NOW.. 
like, like.. it’s, it’s like it’s like….

RIGHT NOW.. like, like.. it’s, it’s like it’s like….

RIGHT NOW.. like, like.. it’s, it’s like it’s like….

Whilst I do think it’s disingenuous for politics to latch onto pop culture for political gain- I do think it’s interesting how otherwise niche or other internet culture seems to be gaining a major platform on tik tok that influences big events in history etc.

5 hours ago, HeyBlueBaby said:

Finally someone said it!!! I agree!!!

Idgaf if the whole Brat thing has been run into the ground. I love seeing Charli get this huge moment with a bunch of overexposure. Brat becoming so big that they’re using it as promo for a presidential campaign with it being discussed on CNN and Fox News is very funny to me. It’s obvs very corny but it’s cool to see her get this type of moment that’s so huge and will leave an impact and will never be able to be recreated (though many will try). Many of us on here have always seen Charli’s greatness, and now the rest of the world’s catching up.

I think a lot of people are taking a lot of Brat-related stuff way too seriously when it’s all been the full opposite of serious. Like how people were losing their minds over her tweeting “kamala IS brat”. Her troll-y tweet that she probs didn’t even think twice about creating all this discourse and blowing up the way it did is Very funny. It’s amazing to me how she managed to create this huge moment in pop culture.

sig-cropped.png

I cannot believe that I have spent 12 years loving Stay Away and I just this week learned that the line I LOVED is not actually "I catapult to touch your shadow" :poordat:

Super into her since this album cycle which has been very fun since I loved True Romance ahead of release shout @HeadBitch for sending Valentine in 2012. Only checked in for Number 1 Angel from that point on but BRAT has been on constant loop which has me simultaneously replaying True Romance :gclap:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

7 hours ago, HeyBlueBaby said:

It's easily her best album but that's not saying much I mean look at the material outside of Pop 2 which isn't even really a full album.

Charli is a chaotic mess.

How I'm feeling now is lukewarm.

Crash was mediocre.

And the albums before the EP series don't hold up outside of True Romance of course but that's an iconic relic of its time.

I can’t do anything but agree.

5 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

what’s cringe is you typing all that as if charli personally changed kamala’s banner herself… like. that RUINED the era for you? I can’t imagine how badly REAL problems in your life affect you. :lmao:

clock itttt

bratbanner.png

5 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

:true:

3 minutes ago, sempervirens said:

clock itttt

Spill