Fluorine

Charli XCX

YES THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!!

edit: YEEEEES ALL THE PICTURES AND THE LAYOUT OF THE ARTICLE! Can't wait to read it later!

You will HATE the article, she comPLETELY contradicts her words from 365 days ago.

X----into me, into you----X

She acknowledges that some people—maybe even some of her core fans, Charli’s Angels, as they call themselves—might not like it, that it might be too pop for them. “Some people will look at that like, ‘She’s working with Stargate, she’s sold out.’ That’s the kind of person I used to be—and now I think that kind of person is fucking retarded."

:creep: 

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Not her saying "Charli's angels as they call themselves" ... Charli totally did that herself tbh, after changing her mind about not wanting to name her fanbase...

Not all the way through the interview yet but I enjoy it so far, just wanted to say that lol..

and I continue on...

“Some people will look at that like, ‘She’s working with Stargate, she’s sold out.’ That’s the kind of person I used to be—and now I think that kind of person is fucking retarded.”

.... oh.... Ok Charli.  :facepalm:

Not her saying "Charli's angels as they call themselves" ... Charli totally did that herself tbh, after changing her mind about not wanting to name her fanbase...

Not all the way through the interview yet but I enjoy it so far, just wanted to say that lol..

and I continue on...

“Some people will look at that like, ‘She’s working with Stargate, she’s sold out.’ That’s the kind of person I used to be—and now I think that kind of person is fucking retarded.”[/size]

.... oh.... Ok Charli.  :facepalm:

Twitter fans have made that up to give themselves a sense of community and she eventually agreed on calling them that. She didn't do it out of the blue.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Complex always does a good job of making the artists seem unlikeable in the intro to their articles.

I didn't like how it started and then it was like a total 180 in the actual body

BzhmW.png

i loved the article idk, do you guys have a problem with it besides her saying retarded?, like it gives me a really good impression of her and where shes going with this album, it was cool how much they highlighted how down to earth she was.

But she didn't sell out because she worked with Stargate, she sold out because she wrote pandering crap in a thinly veiled attempt for a hit~

Otherwise I like the article

But she didn't sell out because she worked with Stargate, she sold out because she wrote pandering crap in a thinly veiled attempt for a hit~

Otherwise I like the article

Agreed. That whole quote was just awful. Not only does she use an offensive slur, she uses it to describe her fans who aren't even saying working with stargate is bad... Stargate has produced great tracks. If she wants an example of working with a major producer and still making good music, look at primadonna or Tove lo's new album... The producer has nothing to do with it. Break the rules is a bad pop song and at best a catchy one but not her catchiest.

I honestly liked the rest of the article and almost everything else she said though. Especially how it mentioned her making out with a random guy and having sex all day... No more Ryan I guess!

Why does she call everything "punk?" Wearing nightwear in the daytime is punk. Her period is punk. Picking your nose is punk. It's nice to know that she probably smells like cigarette smoke. 

let her do what she wants and stop trying to belittle her or psychoanalyze her because you disagree with her decisions

I swear you play god or make clearly biased judgements in every post you make in this thread

Next you'll hate her because she drinks and isn't a virgin

BzhmW.png

let her do what she wants and stop trying to belittle her or psychoanalyze her because you disagree with her decisions

I swear you play god or make clearly biased judgements in every post you make in this thread

Next you'll hate her because she drinks and isn't a virgin

Why are you so focused on starting arguments with me? Don't like what I say, keep scrolling. Y'all talk about me when I'm not even posting. I must be special.