Fluorine

Charli XCX

My fucking boyfriend is on Grindr....

wait for real?  :deadbanana:

I mean if it is for real, it didn't seem like he was looking for anything sexual... And he blocked me so quick and I don't really know why except maybe he felt like I was trying to use him for info when I asked about Sucker, or maybe he got offended when I implied that I think Charli is kind of selling out on this record.

I was referring to Mr. Zucco lol.

But I mean is he actually your boyfriend? I'd feel really bad if he was.  :defeated:

Unless you just mean like you have a crush on him lol.

edit: ok he definitely isn't your boyfriend I'm just not good at picking up on these things sometimes..  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

lmao that's so awkward to ask somebody. i haven't even talked to him since he released his mixtape.

Lol true, I was mostly kidding. He would probably be pissed if he knew I was even mentioning that I saw him on grindr here tbh... But I actually really like Illusions Of... I could be a fan of him! Although I never listened to anything he didn't collab with charli on.

Okay so I finally feel like my Charli library is PERFECT, 115 songs :flutter: (except that I'm still missing "Gravity" & "We Do This Everyday")

WRceiAy.png

Also, I'm recently OBSESSED with her remixes. They are sooooo good :legend: If anyone knows of any other official remixes I'm missing, lemme know. Thanks @@SitarHero for the cover!

NUlTqMk.png

H0bDaqU.gif