Fluorine

Charli XCX

I guess I wanted more breaking up songs... It could be like a painful song though and not another happy love song... I just want some good emotion on this record like on true Romance but in a different way! :)

That reminds me, is she not with that director anymore? Do we know? Assumed not since she hasn't posted jack about him in months and she used to talk about him all the time.

That reminds me, is she not with that director anymore? Do we know? Assumed not since she hasn't posted jack about him in months and she used to talk about him all the time.

I thought she wasn't with him anymore and it was a pretty long and seemingly serious relationship. That's why I expected more angry breakup stuff like Breaking Up or songs about sex and how she can be a sexy empowered single woman who doesn't need a boyfriend idk lol

Allergic to Love and Superlove will not be on the album

http://giel.vara.nl/media/319610

because she got a lot of shit for putting so many previously released songs on TR

This means she saw us complain :creep:

She's being too forward about the writing of Boom Clap, bye Grammy noms :poordat:

List update

Allergic to Love
Body of My Own
Boom Clap
Break the Rules
Breaking Up

Do It Like We're Doing It
Gold Coins
Hangin' Around

I Want Candy
I'm Not Sorry

Light it Up (unconfirmed title)
London Queen
Mess
Mow the Lawn

Need Your Love
Not in Love
Premarital Sex

Stay With Me
SuperLove

Key:
- Definite

- Unlikely

*officially moves SuperLove to misc volumes*

Aaaand I just realized we have no good recording of I Want Candy. Betrayed.

She said there's a whole lot of songs on the album like Allergic to Love which is exciting because although I thought it was kind of messy and not my favorite, I would rather have an album like that that's punk than an album of Break the Rules type songs because tbh it grew on me but I would be super embarrassed to stan for her and would probably hate the album if it all sounded that way.

edit: nvm, I paused the interview after she said "there is a whole load of material thats like that" but then continued watching realized she doesnt mean on the album...  :defeated:  still... I'm hoping/have faith that Break the Rules is to Sucker as How to Be A Heartbreaker is to Electra Heart (although tbh HTBAHB is a way better song... Break the rules just has a dan catchy chorus)

edit: omg/lol at him (I think unintentionally due to the way he worded it) making a super sexist remark at the end and Charli calling him out and getting offended.

'Boom Clap' acoustic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrdfWrNJUTM

The performances and promo she has been doing is great. :flutter:

OH, and our girl is NUMBER fucking 1 on the Billboard Pop Chart! idc that it's not Hot 100, but DAMN. YES GIRL YES  :oprah: 

Source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6236563/chart-highlights-charli-xcxs-boom-clap-thunders-to-top-of-pop

lABVyGE.png

OMFG Katy literally stans for all the pop girls like we do. She approached Lorde, was one of the first to tweet about Allie X, recruited Tegan and Sara, Kacey Musgraves, Betty Who, Tove Lo, AND NOW CHARLI  :mj3:  :mj3:  :mj3:

I'd love to see her iTunes library tbh  :w8ing:

H0bDaqU.gif