Fluorine

Charli XCX

OMG it's like Charli is on the EXACT career trajectory that Marina was for Electra Heart but way more successful :toofunny:

Though actually I wonder if her success is indicative of the same fanbase that Marina has...I mean, Marina and Lana both filled the same LA venue, could Charli? They still give her smaller spaces afaik

OMG it's like Charli is on the EXACT career trajectory that Marina was for Electra Heart but way more successful :toofunny:

Though actually I wonder if her success is indicative of the same fanbase that Marina has...I mean, Marina and Lana both filled the same LA venue, could Charli? They still give her smaller spaces afaik

I don't exactly agree since she didn't make a huge jump in her style and wasn't so adamant about her change in style either. She went from buzzing around everywhere (Brooke Candy, Grimes, Marina) until Fancy.

Marina deliberately wanted her career slower to be successful but not an immediate sellout (even though she sold out with her singles).

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I don't exactly agree since she didn't make a huge jump in her style and wasn't so adamant about her change in style either. She went from buzzing around everywhere (Brooke Candy, Grimes, Marina) until Fancy.

Marina deliberately wanted her career slower to be successful but not an immediate sellout (even though she sold out with her singles).

The subtlety in image is probably the reason she's more successful lbr :stareney2: Though can it really hurt if she's a lot sexier than she used to be...

I agree EH had more intent with it's pop turn than Sucker seems to but like I said...

even good selling out is selling out lel

I LOVE the new picture of her in the pool with the red heart sucker. Can they please photoshop the word "sucker" onto the heart and make that the album cover!?

WAIT i've seen an edit with that! lemme find it

edit: did i really spend 20 minutes trying to find it????????? i failed tho

lABVyGE.png

Does anyone know where to find the part of the interview with Giel where he asks Charli if she's fingering herself? I found part of the interview on the radio station's website along with live performances, but didn't see the "horny goodmorning" part. I know it pissed her off, but I want to hear the context of the question and her reaction on air.

Does anyone know where to find the part of the interview with Giel where he asks Charli if she's fingering herself? I found part of the interview on the radio station's website along with live performances, but didn't see the "horny goodmorning" part. I know it pissed her off, but I want to hear the context of the question and her reaction on air.

https://soundcloud.com/glamora-ma/giel-beledigt-charli-xcx

It's okay, I made my own :)

edit: fixed the placement of "sucker" a bit

tumblr_nbg8npsWnV1r6wpabo1_r2_500.png

this is great. :flutter: aaah

lABVyGE.png

Okay a couple questions/requests:

• Do we have a good quality recording of "I Want Candy"? (If so can someone send it to me?)

• Can someone send me "We Do This Everyday", "Stay With Me", & "Float On"?

• Is the only audio we have of "Gravity" a 1:00ish live recording that is super crappy quality?

H0bDaqU.gif

I just noticed in the video of Gravity she yells "come on, what are you doing" exactly like how she did in her Melt Festival performance of I Love It where the crowd was lame af

BzhmW.png

Sorry for the ignorance, but was released the latest album by Charli, "sucker"? I've heard I do not know Charli, but I heard a song and it does not seem bad ... ("Break The Rules") Thanks :)

Sorry for the ignorance, but was released the latest album by Charli, "sucker"? I've heard I do not know Charli, but I heard a song and it does not seem bad ... ("Break The Rules") Thanks :)

Her last album is True Romance from 2013 (her official debut). "Sucker" is her new album that won't be out until late October. "Break the Rules" and "Boom Clap" are the first official singles from it.

New registered title - "Caught In The Middle", done with Benny Blanco and Young & Sick.

Also, Breaking Up is finally registered! Done with Patrik Berger and Noonie Bao.

As is "I Need Your Love".

X----into me, into you----X