Fluorine

Charli XCX

owz8jpD.png

Kinda simple. I need a more matchy TR demos cover :awkney:

Unreleased is divided into early crazy/cutesy shit, then pre-True Romance goth phase, then post-True Romance everything else.

LPVwfoV.png

ygAX8Hp.png

o96vrIW.png

owz8jpD.png

Kinda simple. I need a more matchy TR demos cover :awkney:

Unreleased is divided into early crazy/cutesy shit, then pre-True Romance goth phase, then post-True Romance everything else.

LPVwfoV.png

ygAX8Hp.png

o96vrIW.png

You got rid of the heavenly SUPER ULTRA cover?? Shame.

14417469274.gif

No I got rid of the shitty one

It looks cheap but I like it anyway. I love the picture of her on it! I just think it's a fitting cover for the mixtape.

Edit: so guys this is something I randomly just realized, but do you think she didn't sell and break into the mainstream with true romance because of the goth thing? Thinking about how different she is now, the album of true romance looks like such a weird goth phase and I think people seeing it and not understanding her would be like "wut is this". Maybe why she ditched it (in addition to her style maturing I suppose)

Edit: LOL as I typed the part about her style maturing I thought about how ironic it is that her music did the opposite

Someone put the genre of Sucker as 'synthpop' on Wikipedia  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I fail to see how that's funny when True Romance has said synthpop, dark wave and witch house since before its release

BzhmW.png

I fail to see how that's funny when True Romance has said synthpop, dark wave and witch house since before its release

Charli has said multiple times that Sucker isn't synthpop .... and I wouldnt really call BTR or Boom Clap synthpop either.... Idk I guess it was just funny to me....

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Because of the near anger she expresses whenever she says she did NAHT make another synthpop album

UGHHH that does not sound promising at all and why would she name it tht when there's already a popular EDM song called that...

It certainly doesn't sound feminist or punk, it sounds very boom clap...

How about "I don't.......................NEED YOUR LOVE"

It's a pretty Charli title imo...Feel My Pain, You're the One, Need Your Love.

How about "I don't.......................NEED YOUR LOVE"

It's a pretty Charli title imo...Feel My Pain, You're the One, Need Your Love.

This. I like the title...

lABVyGE.png