Fluorine

Charli XCX

Anyone going to the republican tour wanna buy me merch and I’ll venmo them? Xoxox

My dates not until August, so I got you if someone hasn't helped you by then

BzhmW.png

waiting for 5ITM to get a release date ):

Gonna be honest, it wasn't exactly the kind of material that I wanted to hear out of Charli... but I'd be lying if I said it hasn't been stuck in my head for the last couple of days :defeated: lol

pretty sure sophie just played an unreleased charli song, it sounded like her voice but it may not have been

does anybody have the track list from her and ags album in a day?

get the fuck off of lanaboards and hit your fucking voice memos NOW

X----into me, into you----X

pretty sure sophie just played an unreleased charli song, it sounded like her voice but it may not have beendoes anybody have the track list from her and ags album in a day?

was it Screw It Up? i feel like thats something she may play.... did it have Bibi Bourley on it

pretty sure sophie just played an unreleased charli song, it sounded like her voice but it may not have beendoes anybody have the track list from her and ags album in a day?

also album in a day :

dreams

20 step

everything

i dont wanna know

i got it

party party

7 days

in my arms

happy now

idk how to post videos here lol, go to instagram and watch the most recent live video from @form

in that vid sophie plays what sounds like a song with liz on vox and then one with charli, they’re both chill and poppy and i could see the charli (?) one being popular with both the gp and her fans

idk how to post videos here lol, go to instagram and watch the most recent live video from @form

in that vid sophie plays what sounds like a song with liz on vox and then one with charli, they’re both chill and poppy and i could see the charli (?) one being popular with both the gp and her fans

sounds like charli just adlibbing gibberish again lmao

we don't stop, we don't stop, we don't stop

that instrumental is almost identical to taxi too rip

X----into me, into you----X