Fluorine

Charli XCX

Nothing new yet, though majority of music is released on a Friday and it's only Thursday in NZ

ohhh okay thanks!!

join me in a prayer circle ladies...everyone so thirsty for more music convincing themselves that this is good

omg exactly, they make themselves like this song

thnks for fixing me

Don't get me wrong though, I'd be happy with Focus too lol.

I wonder if the single release will have any album release info tied to it... like literally every big label single release tends to do? (...except for Charli.) :crossed:

You all only hate 5ITM because it's a single and you guys do this with all of her singles. You did it with ATAP. You did it with Boys. If this were a mixtape track you all would be praising it.

tenor.gif?itemid=5038483

trick question, i love ATAP and soft-love boys.

have some single artwork in these trying times ladies:

7ZpFAbd.png

It’s alright but I think it lacks the energy she usually puts into her songs.. idk.

I think it's meant to have this more drugged up kind of vibe rather than the hyper energy from some of her other songs

I take back what i said about 5ITM being bad ITS SUCH A BOP but yeah it definitely could have been better.

ATAP > 5ITM >>>>> Boys

It’s alright but I think it lacks the energy she usually puts into her songs.. idk.

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL

THIS IS AMAZING!! I hope she wins the locals over with this one, it's a certified bop. I really am here for it and have been since I heard the live version. The only thing bugging me is the vocal production because the instrumental is so spacious and her vocals stand out like a sore thumb. They shoulda added more reverb. IT'S STILL SO GOOD THO!