Fluorine

Charli XCX

Lol wow Charli fans are seriously so ungrateful...... she gives us so much fucking music and people are still complaining? Yes her label won't let her release her album but she has found other ways to put out music that is actually good. I mean 20 songs released last year, countless performed live and now another single and promises of a lot more music this year and STILL complaints? 

ikr!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lol wow Charli fans are seriously so ungrateful...... she gives us so much fucking music and people are still complaining? Yes her label won't let her release her album but she has found other ways to put out music that is actually good. I mean 20 songs released last year, countless performed live and now another single and promises of a lot more music this year and STILL complaints? 

Teaaa!!! I'm surprised she is even releasing music at all! She released so much last year! I think people either forget or don't realize how much work GOOD music takes. I'm sure she's been busting her ass to keep her fans happy to the best of her ability and people are still complaining and begging for her to release songs that she clearly doesn't plan on releasing anytime soon...I'm TIRED...this girl really is out here doing the most for y'all

Teaaa!!! I'm surprised she is even releasing music at all! She released so much last year! I think people either forget or don't realize how much work GOOD music takes. I'm sure she's been busting her ass to keep her fans happy to the best of her ability and people are still complaining and begging for her to release songs that she clearly doesn't plan on releasing anytime soon...I'm TIRED...this girl really is out here doing the most for y'all

it's because she's not releasing the 4 songs that y'all would inevitably stop listening to in a month anyway lmao tell me the last time you listened to TKO

X----into me, into you----X

I'm here for whatever she is releasing as long as it's not as boring as Boys. Her hustle is admirable tho, she gets shit done so fast but it also means she gets over songs so quickly :rip: she probably has some of her best songs unheard in her back catalogue from the last two years. 

I find people who think this is a new direction for her odd I mean did you guys listen to the rap songs on super ultra or true romance this isn't new she legit did a similar single like this for what I like

artwork is legendary as i said but that god awful haircut needs to end

it's a nice haircut and she can look beautiful with it but she has a round face so its not always flattering

it's because she's not releasing the 4 songs that y'all would inevitably stop listening to in a month anyway lmao tell me the last time you listened to TKO

Tea came hot. Tko is a gem Idk why everyone here stopped cheering for it

tko, GNO, bounce, bottles, save you, rollercoaster, die 4, hate myself for loving you and can you hear me are her best unreleased songs

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e