Fluorine

Charli XCX

Blame It On U slander will NOT be allowed in this thread, reporting all xoxo

It's too catchy and then it morphs into a real electro banger!! It's like the Delicious of N1A... :defeated:

hey, here's a link to put the 5itm video on repeat

http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=4qyUb4OU_P8

sleep w/ this link open, feel free to mute it if u want

but i want this shit at at least 500,000 hits by tomorrow

This tracks a view per repeat though? I always wondered how views were tracked on YouTube... like is it initial hits, or do replays count too? Idk...

hey, here's a link to put the 5itm video on repeat

http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=4qyUb4OU_P8

sleep w/ this link open, feel free to mute it if u want

but i want this shit at at least 500,000 hits by tomorrow

Streams don’t count if it’s on repeat (page needs to be refreshed after 30 seconds) and/or if the audio is muted.

Streams don’t count if it’s on repeat (page needs to be refreshed after 30 seconds) and/or if the audio is muted.

not even talking streams, just views tbh 

i'm expecting y'all to be on your top streaming game when focus and no angel drop tomorrow tho  :creepna:

X----into me, into you----X

A (presumably) cis boy dating a girl? How would that be lgbt?

I’m pretty sure that was unintentional. What does it matter if he is or isn’t part of the lgbt community? As far as I know charli is just a strong ally and since ag’s close with her he should be too. But that’s it. So no I wouldn’t consider him lgbt.

I meant could be because they weren't dating anymore. at least, it doesn't seem like it, so it's at least possible but there's no evidence to suggest it. 

not even talking streams, just views tbh 

i'm expecting y'all to be on your top streaming game when focus and no angel drop tomorrow tho  :creepna:

Sorry to be a downer but the same thing applies with YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, etc. :/ A video/song has to be on for over 30 seconds with the volume on for it to equal one view. Having it on repeat doesn’t equal another view unless the page is refreshed. It makes sense to have those rules tbh.

Sorry to be a downer but the same thing applies with YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, etc. :/ A video/song has to be on for over 30 seconds with the volume on for it to equal one view. Having it on repeat doesn’t equal another view unless the page is refreshed. It makes sense to have those rules tbh.

That's what I thought... that the page would at least need to be refreshed.

One more day for the single release! :party:

Now I mean, it's unfortunate what happened last week... yeah... but I'm going to laugh when the Charli camp pulls a switcheroo and delays Focus and No Angel and drops another song or two instead, in spite of all the people leaking the info. :teehee:

focus/no angel already appear on shazam with the cover art & both songs have been registered (https://repsearch.ppluk.com) so i don't think they'll delay it.

in a few hours it should appear on spotify in australia and nz

I swear the house party vid is for Come To My Party, Focus, Good Girls, or Girl's Night Out. I could not imagine it for anything else! If it's for another song, I could only come up with 1999!

Is that the video of her hanging out the window singing with a cup in her hand? Wtf is it from 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon