Fluorine

Charli XCX

Yeah but Taxi, R&R, HBHG and even No Angel hadn't leaked but stans begged for them every 5 minutes on here... just a bit hypocritical of certain people I think  :toofunny:

She could've pitched those songs to other artists or released them - yet wanting them songs to leak wasn't "harmful".

we knew they were scrapped since the day she performed them at the exchange show.... lol

we knew they were scrapped since the day she performed them at the exchange show.... lol

and it's so dumb to generalize the whole fanbase by a small group of those that begged/harassed her for the songs to leak.. like we didn't all do that 

Like I get what you mean... But, Charli surprising us with an album would be pointless, she needs the hype and promo at this point in her career.

I know but I don’t care. Charli doesn’t care about promo so why should I? Lol. I am

S I C K & T I R E D

of literally everything she does being spoiled weeks/ months in advance on here!!! and I KNOWWWW y’all are thinking “well if u don’t want to be spoiled then don’t check for updates” but wtf????????????????

14417469274.gif

and it's so dumb to generalize the whole fanbase by a small group of those that begged/harassed her for the songs to leak.. like we didn't all do that 

Fair it was dumb to generalise the fanbase, I hold my hands up. 

They could've still been pitched to other artists or used later on - which is the argument for why people don't want Party 4 U to leak. That was my point initially.

honestly i'm throwing every expectation or hope away bc honestly i don't think we're gonna get full project out of 1999 even though charli has enough material to not only an album, but two or three, whatever... i just want to jump into a hole and get out when she releases another compilation of songs (since i can't call it a mixtape or a album lol)

at this point i honestly don't care for the album. i still want her to have a normal era with album tour and promo and all that but i'll just be fine with mixcxtape 3 with the all people she recently tweeted at. i don't like singles. give me a full thing and call it what you want, charles.