Fluorine

Charli XCX

have you guys seen the credits for playboy style? coproduced by invisible men and saltwives (no angel, CTMP) hm... I'm thinking it was one of the original 2015 invisible men demos cause they did a lot back then, and reworked by CB to playboy style.

have you guys seen the credits for playboy style? coproduced by invisible men and saltwives (no angel, CTMP) hm... I'm thinking it was one of the original 2015 invisible men demos cause they did a lot back then, and reworked by CB to playboy style.

I thought the exact same thing, but what’s weird is that Charli isn’t a credited writer :/

How have half of you seen Assassination Nation and not a single one of you could pull out your phone and record even a little bit of Bricks :(

You can only hear it clearly for about 15 seconds and then it’s all crowd noises and screaming whilst it’s being played at a party. The bass left me shaking in my seat!

I’m sure it’s played later on in the film in the background too!

You can only hear it clearly for about 15 seconds and then it’s all crowd noises and screaming whilst it’s being played at a party. The bass left me shaking in my seat!

I’m sure it’s played later on in the film in the background too!

Hmmmmm bummer I thought there’d be at least a minute of it :(

Ergh I'm not really digging her vibe atm, she seems a little too into herself music wise that soon she won't be able to improve which should be the goal but won't happen with the constant self boasting and she's contradicting herself with a lot of these recent twitter statements-like charli we just want an actual era you can call it a mixtape if you want...but atleast she's happy and I can't blame her for the album mess after her fans ruined a whole year for her.

Ergh I'm not really digging her vibe atm, she seems a little too into herself music wise that soon she won't be able to improve which should be the goal but won't happen with the constant self boasting and she's contradicting herself with a lot of these recent twitter statements-like charli we just want an actual era you can call it a mixtape if you want...but atleast she's happy and I can't blame her for the album mess after her fans ruined a whole year for her.

Tea, it’s true that her sound is somewhat groundbreaking and she’s delivering quality but it’s a bit too much.

Although I can understand it bc with everything that’s happened to her + the gp sweeping her under the rug she feels left out and it’s just a coping mechanism. I mean I’m not bothered, I just hope she continues forward