Fluorine

Charli XCX

I’m just saying I didn’t go through elementary school being called a faggot only to have Charli have a shitty album rollout but that’s just me

maybe you didn’t get called it enough because you complain about something under EVERY artists thread here. this album cycle has been anything but shitty, grow up!

maybe you didn’t get called it enough because you complain about something under EVERY artists thread here. this album cycle has been anything but shitty, grow up!

maybe leave him alone and learn how to take a joke

https://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Joke

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I just don't understand why she's releasing the collab with the least hype.

Especially this close to the album.

I mean even the name February 2017 is so unappealing...

I was sure we'd be getting 2099 and then White Mercedes which I had no qualms with that...

But CLAIRO...? Yuck.

I just don't understand why she's releasing the collab with the least hype.

Especially this close to the album.

I mean even the name February 2017 is so unappealing...

I was sure we'd be getting 2099 and then White Mercedes which I had no qualms with that...

But CLAIRO...? Yuck.

i could kinda understand why people don't really like clairo, Immunity didn't really stick to me

But Pretty Girl will always be THAT bitch :bop:

This is your first post and you know me well enough to say that I’m always complaining

You’re clearly more pressed than I am at a fucking joke and know me while I have never read that sad excuse of a username

Why do I feel like a bunch of stuff is going to leak around the album release date and completely ruin the release for her

I don’t think this is necessarily a problem. General people (even the gay fans) don’t pay enough attention to her leaks, except if they are the hyped songs (Taxi, Round & Round etc).

The OG stans remember when True Romance was released with only two songs we hadn’t heard at all.

we waited so long.... the tracklist announcement was a gag. those two new songs were still great tho!

BIOYL: 4/10 terrible tropical generic verse production, strong chorus melody, god awful generic EDM drop

Gone: 8/10 Refreshing, explosive synth bop that should have been the lead tbh. Some of her best lyrics in a while

CYO: 8.5/10 True Romance level salvage, great production and energy. Gone's depressed older sister 

Warm: 5/10 Weak but not terrible, forgettable as hell and honestly has me worried for the album. Blander than BIOYL but not as bloated