Fluorine

Charli XCX

The Telegraph gave the album a 4/5, saying it will be big with fans, but not with the general public, as it’s too experimental

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/what-to-listen-to/charli-xcx-charli-review-futuristic-pitch-blockbuster-status/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Maybe I’m too accustomed to Pop 2 to feel it but it doesn’t seem that experimental to me so far

WM is definitely as bubblegum as it gets so I’m really curious as to whether is a one off or there’s more than one side to this album

Maybe I’m too accustomed to Pop 2 to feel it but it doesn’t seem that experimental to me so far

WM is definitely as bubblegum as it gets so I’m really curious as to whether is a one off or there’s more than one side to this album

BIOYL was pretty Bubblegummy too, and from what we've heard of Official, it seemed to follow that bubblegum sound too.

BIOYL was pretty Bubblegummy too, and from what we've heard of Official, it seemed to follow that bubblegum sound too.

The snippet of Official we heard was a remix/alternate version. The production on the album version is apparently completely different. Charli’s also alluded to it being a downtempo song.

What did we hear of Official?

The snippet that Music Mafia teases called “Types” is apparently Official with completely different production.

i'm convinced none of us have actually been listening to the same white mercedes

warm and feb 2017 have restored my faith in the album but these fucking features oh my god.. i know she needs them for streams and the album will have solo tracks but she honestly just weakens good songs with unnecessary guests (see pop2), they add nothing

warm and feb 2017 have restored my faith in the album but these fucking features oh my god.. i know she needs them for streams and the album will have solo tracks but she honestly just weakens good songs with unnecessary guests (see pop2), they add nothing

I do agree that I feel like a lot of the features that we’ve heard already don’t really add much to the songs and are kind of unnecessary, where I feel like on Pop 2 (and even N1A) the features really added to the songs.