Fluorine

Charli XCX

It does nowadays - it started off as Kiss Charli Kiss though. 

She also used it a lot herself during her MySpace days....  :toofunny:

"new song up...eeek chchchcheck it outttt arrrha xcx"

No it doesn't. xrated cunt xrated is just something she brought up to her label when she first got signed. Even in interviews she says it stands for kiss charli kiss.

Is there an actual difference between the single version of Nuclear Seasons & the album version other than the intro?

iirc, it's been remastered. the album version does sound clearer than the single

BzhmW.png

Is there an actual difference between the single version of Nuclear Seasons & the album version other than the intro?

The backing vocals in the album version are a bit clearer I think - I'll try inverting them though and seeing if that's just me hearing things.  :teehee:

Yeah I just have it as "How Can I" because that's how it actually is written on iTunes and the physical album, but I've seen people put the question mark so I was just wondering. It doesn't bother me since its not like a whole sentence if that makes sense. Like since its just a fragment of the lyric that asks the question, it doesn't bother me that it doesn't include the puntuation.

However, if the title was "How Can I Fix What I F***ed Up?" I feel like it would need the question mark. Does that make sense?

H0bDaqU.gif

However, if the title was "How Can I Fix What I F***ed Up?" I feel like it would need the question mark. Does that make sense?

This. "How Can I" isn't the complete thought.

So do you call "!Franchesckaar!" "I say, Francesca!"?

No. If it's intentionally misspelled or something that's fine, but the question mark thing bothers me. How can I(?) is a question, not a statement, so it needs a question mark at the end.

14417469274.gif

It doesn't matter if it's a complete thought, it's a question regardless. I mean, it could be a complete sentence but you guys aren't recognizing it as one because you know how the sentence finishes.

14417469274.gif

It doesn't matter if it's a complete thought, it's a question regardless. I mean, it could be a complete sentence but you guys aren't recognizing it as one because you know how the sentence finishes.

I just feel that the song isn't asking "how can I?", it's asking "how can I fix what I fucked up?" Poetic license or sth

It could be a complete sentence. Buuuut it isn't. It's a song title.