Fluorine

Charli XCX

I know for a fact somebody who’s very active in this thread has XCX World in wav, I don’t really see the point in hoarding it tho?

Like it’s dead at this point but whatevs

i really like nasty cherry, win is one of my fav songs of the year. it would be cool if charli is on the album.

Live Forever is cool too... throwback tune. Reminds me of The Cure or something.

Also shout-out Debbie, the Sucker era drummer! :defeated:

why does she insist with promote nasty cherry i mean she barely promote the singles of ag, hannah or other people that was featured on her mixtapes/album, it makes me feel uncomfortable

Theyre signed to her label. She makes money off of them.........

Spread the tea sis

Back when we didn’t even have XCX World in HQ (so like July of last year) I contacted him and we wound (or winded??) up talking about the album and he said he had received the wav files by a friend of his but he didn’t wanna share it/leak it

Now either he was lying back then, which I don’t see the point cause why pretend you have something if you don’t have an audience? or he was telling the truth but then again why not leak it?

are there any chances to get them if i beg them to leak those songs? :hdu: :hdu: :hdu:

No :( they want a shit ton of money for anything. Last user I chated with wanted $600 for Generation Braindead..so can only imagine the costs of newer songs :/

To the angels who have done a M&G already:

What was the scheduling like? I know I'll have to get there early, get a wristband, then probably go home and change. But then what? We come back about an hour before the doors open, do the M&G, then go back outside in line? Or do you then go right into the venue? Did you get a good spot in the general admission? I want to do the M&G but I also don't want to be way in the back for the concert. What was your experience?

for my date we had to wait til 3 to get our wristbands, then we were told be back for 6! so it depends on when you get them/how much time you have to go home and change. after the m&g you're just in the venue so its basically those 50 m&g angels at barricade/buying merch early, then at 7 everyone else was allowed in.  

To the angels who have done a M&G already:

What was the scheduling like? I know I'll have to get there early, get a wristband, then probably go home and change. But then what? We come back about an hour before the doors open, do the M&G, then go back outside in line? Or do you then go right into the venue? Did you get a good spot in the general admission? I want to do the M&G but I also don't want to be way in the back for the concert. What was your experience?

No :( they want a shit ton of money for anything. Last user I chated with wanted $600 for Generation Braindead..so can only imagine the costs of newer songs :/

guess i'll have to wait until eclipse leak them :hooker:

bIZyMFi.gif

Fall In Fall Out

Break Your Heart

Generation Brainded

Liquor

These are circulating.

omfg!!! i love liquor! i hope that means it'll leak soon :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

bIZyMFi.gif