Fluorine

Charli XCX

RECEIPTS!?!?!?

:oprah2:  :wat:  :raven: 

It's in the same vein as "Faar-i-Kaal".

tumblr_monk9kuukC1spz3zpo1_500.jpg

Smallpools posted this to their tumblr with the caption "coming soon..."

I mean, there's a chance it's just a remix but with Charli AND TWIN ID0L, and promotion, there's a chance it could be another original.

X----into me, into you----X

1. Okay! How should we start...should we work in Word tables, and fill things out category by category? Like date, setlist, pictures, references, etc.? 

2. Thank you so much. :worship: If you could get the video Jake mentioned.... :deadbanana:

We should start with the most recent and work backwards, or the other way around I guess before things get archived.

One of my friends has already started ripping professionally recorded performances before they inevitably get pulled

It's in the same vein as "Faar-i-Kaal".

tumblr_monk9kuukC1spz3zpo1_500.jpg

Smallpools posted this to their tumblr with the caption "coming soon..."

I mean, there's a chance it's just a remix but with Charli AND TWIN ID0L, and promotion, there's a chance it could be another original.

even the original is good too though. If she does a verse and it's been reproduced to be more spacey sounding I'm here for this

BzhmW.png

right!? "you see, the thing about her, she's just a bit too young, I think, personally"  :deadbanana:

and then just randomly "BITCH!!!!!!!!". It makes me understand why shes embarrassed of this album .... i still love it tho :)

oh btw sorry I asked for the source when it was already posted... For some reason on mobile it never shows me the next page... I clicked on the topic and i guess it took me to the second to last page, so I didn't see the most recent posts.

But I still think it's related to Velvet Dreaming. Just so I don't get my hopes up.

Oh, it was recently posted, I guess.

https://soundcloud.com/smallpools/smallpools-dreaming-charli-xcx

Edit: I'm halfway through and no Charli.

Edit: Charli is not featured on this remix.

:( These remixes are neat though because they show that Charli is capable of producing her own music though, and doesn't just sing and have a producer do all the work. That is something you can't say about most pop stars out there today.

Wtf is all this talk on twitter about VIP tickets!!!!!???? Meet and greet!? WHAT!? At all of her previous shows hasn't she always met the fans that stay after?

First her going to so many random cities across the US where she isn't even relevant, now meet & greet passes... Who does she think she is? Marina is more relevant here and she's never even went to half these cities or done meet and greets...  :crossed:  If there really IS a meet and greet for all the shows my ticket better damn well be one because I got it as soon as the went on presale... All the presale tickets should be the meet and greet ones...

This kind of thing is making me nervous she doesn't plan on meeting fans after the show anymore :/

Wtf is all this talk on twitter about VIP tickets!!!!!???? Meet and greet!? WHAT!? At all of her previous shows hasn't she always met the fans that stay after?

First her going to so many random cities across the US where she isn't even relevant, now meet & greet passes... Who does she think she is? Marina is more relevant here and she's never even went to half these cities or done meet and greets...  :crossed:  If there really IS a meet and greet for all the shows my ticket better damn well be one because I got it as soon as the went on presale... All the presale tickets should be the meet and greet ones...

This kind of thing is making me nervous she doesn't plan on meeting fans after the show anymore :/

Stop talking about it like its Charli's decision...