Fluorine

Charli XCX

I hate what has become of this thread. I'm so fucking clueless!

Did either HH, Mess or Jungle leak? No? They are being traded? EVERYONE KNOWS. What is people saying they have them for! Bragging is so stupid.

It only makes hate grow.

If you really enjoy it, then do so silently, and don't expect to come here telling everyone HOW you enjoy it and not having people WANTING to share the feeling.

I also think it's hard to ignore what visual presetation is put in front of you while listening to a song, so for instance You (Ha Ha Ha) is such a pink song to me because of staring at its single cover while listening over and over.

That's true, for me, Nuclear Seasons is green and orange because of the video, same w/ YTO which is purple.

But in Set Me Free and How Can I case, they're both blue and grey, Idk why

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

I also think it's hard to ignore what visual presetation is put in front of you while listening to a song, so for instance You (Ha Ha Ha) is such a pink song to me because of staring at its single cover while listening over and over.

YESS!!! I feel the same. I match songs with their covers. :D But for example, I still see lot of colors, but in the cover tones. Like if the cover is warm, I see a warm blue/red/green hahaha

For me True Romance is a large scale of purple. A light purple blue when I listen to songs like What I Like or Cloud Aura. Pink-ish purple with Lock You Up, You or Take My Hand and dark purple with How Can I. :P

I agree that True Romance is all around pretty purple. Mostly a deep purple, and sometimes that swirly spacey color. Especially You're the One. Also some black, like Stay Away. Stay Away is in black and white to me (probably because of the single cover and it's also such a dark song). Overall the album is just a dark spacey purple.

I get different colors from different songs

Nuclear Seasons: Orange

You (Ha Ha Ha): Green

Take My Hand: Purple

Stay Away: Red

Set Me Free: Purple

Grins: Green

So Far Away: Purple

Cloud Aura: Purple

What I Like: Purple

Black Roses: Purple

You're The One: Green

How Can I: Green

Lock You Up: Neon Yellow

I saw someone on Twitter yesterday asking Charli what she called her fans, and it got me thinking; what are we called? XCXers? X-rated cunts? Cloud auras? Beach huts?  :horror:

Did she even give her fanbase a name?  :deadbanana:

I saw someone on Twitter yesterday asking Charli what she called her fans, and it got me thinking; what are we called? XCXers? X-rated cunts? Cloud auras? Beach huts?  :horror:

Nope she just told us we could join the xcx club by adding it to our twitter names

We are called fans  :party:

Fanbases names are dumb  :diva:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Charli's Angels is the most logical choice for a name

Also, I think Grins would be red. It's about heartbreak and she even says her blood is blushing so red

BzhmW.png

Charli's Angels is the most logical choice for a name

Also, I think Grins would be red. It's about heartbreak and she even says her blood is blushing so red

Omg I just created that name in January and I send her an ask in tumblr telling her how much I love her and she answered: ''CHARLI'S ANGELS 4 LYF xxxx'' so I guess she approved the name lol

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant>