Fluorine

Charli XCX

I know this is probably a long shot but does anyone have a torrent or the file AT ALL of Charli performing at the 2013 MELT! Festival?? like the full video not the audio/album thingy?? i need it in my life so much!!

5rQZphi.jpg

https://cloud.mail.ru/ public/568ced59c65b/Charli%20XCX%20-%20MELT!%202013%20720p.part1.rar

https://cloud.mail.ru/ public/05532b5f90c3/Charli%20XCX%20-%20MELT!%202013%20720p.part2.rar

Remove the space after the ".ru/" and it should work !

130729050359480601.gif

UHM Y'ALL????? could it be????

nsAPWO3.png

NJm51x8.png

CjvTkxE.png

i'm probably reaching, but UGH it would be such an interesting collab 

Not here for it, after his debut mainstream pop singers tried to work with him and he was either out of ideas or they asked for the same kind of production because everything started to really sound the same

BzhmW.png

I'm just over here impatiently waiting for her track with Moroder. Diamonds. :flutter:

I can't wait tbh :defeated: it's gonna sound like diamonds cracking through my skull on a tuesday

lABVyGE.png

y'all have to hear the Phantogram remix of Break The Rules. it's REALLY GOOOD :hair: yeesSSSS. 

i love the last drop, ugH. how it goes from the album version into the remix. gdhskzx YES

you can even download it from that site in 320kbps. y'all should do that RN

that was...HOT! i really link the /punk/ vibe of it and the guitar at 3:15. thank for shariiiiiiiiiiiing

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

inb4 she does Stay With Me

or I Want Candy

it has to be a current british top 20 hit, doesn't it? i think that's the "rules" of the livelounge thingy

that was...HOT! i really link the /punk/ vibe of it and the guitar at 3:15. thank for shariiiiiiiiiiiing

YaaAAAAaaaasss :legend:

lABVyGE.png

it has to be a current british top 20 hit, doesn't it? i think that's the "rules" of the livelounge thingy

If so I really think a cover of Take Me to Church would be unexpected, but really good.

BzhmW.png