Fluorine

Charli XCX

you can tell they were obviously rejects.

I seriously doubt that Red Balloon was originally written for Sucker. I'm pretty sure it was specifically written for Home and thats why the lyrics are so childish...... Then again I really don't know I dont wanna go to school I just wanna break the rules

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

My ears are bleeding.

I am sorry but as ridiculous as it sounds, I'm starting to feel so ashamed of being a Charli fan. I can't help but just shake my head whenever I listen to some of her lyrics now. The songs are catchy and all but well.

am i the only one jamming to Red Balloon?? i think its a pretty dope song! and So Over You sounds like a really cool pop song out from the 90's. idk! I'm enjoying this era as much as i did with TR but some of y'all aren't and its quite annoying seeing some people complain ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND (not from here but just some fans in general). its a new turn for charli and i like her new sound and she's obviously DOING IT:lmaoney: ) the way she has wanted for a long time, its doing well for her. You never know she could go back to being the dark grunge babe we all fell in love with from the start. In all honesty i love punk charli so I'm HANGING AROUND (  :lmaoney: ) for that punk album to be released

soz 4 punz im v bored n its v late

MADRIGAL IS AMONG US.

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO COMMENT THAT BECAUSE I SAW HE LIKED YOUR POST. OMG.

And also lol that he agrees Charli is slowly becoming shit... But I'm giving her a chance still. Marina did the same thing (to a lesser extent but still) and now she's better than ever!

why are you always hating on me tho  :noparty:

Lol I'm just joshing you man, I appreciate your unwavering stanhood in the face of adversity

And also lol that he agrees Charli is slowly becoming shit... But I'm giving her a chance still. Marina did the same thing (to a lesser extent but still) and now she's better than ever!

It is sort of funny that, as far as I know about Maddy, he switched from Marina to Charli bc she sold out...And now

@@Madrigal we're calling you to the stand, testify your stance