Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 minutes ago, RomanCrystal said:

Isnt demi problematic tho

excuse me but no matter how problematic someone is their gender identity shouldn't be made fun of or constantly mocked. "themi" jokes are made by toxic yt gays who laugh at non binary people for no fucking reason. i dont like demi either but have some respect for their gender identity?

I really don't want a collab though TBH. Demi has already terrorised enough small businesses, they don't need to terrorise Charli's discography too.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 minute ago, miamigardenclub said:

excuse me but no matter how problematic someone is their gender identity shouldn't be made fun of or constantly mocked. "themi" jokes are made by toxic yt gays who laugh at non binary people for no fucking reason. i dont like demi either but have some respect for their gender identity?

I would honestly just leave it be. you’re not going to reach anything with this neither is the other person- the non binary discussion is wide reaching and there’s a lot of societal aspects to consider- 

I personally don’t see why we can’t just be who we are without conforming to societal ideals and having to list ourselves as other? 

This album is truly such a mixed bag :deadbanana: Overall I’m pretty underwhelmed because there’s about 3 songs I truly enjoy (Crash, Lightening, Good Ones and mayyyybe Baby though it’s kinda boring) and want to listen to regularly and the whole thing just doesn’t sound cohesive… I don’t even need her to work with just AG but I wish only 3 producers worked on this album because the result is very hodgepodge and not cohesive 

Personally, my least favorite thing ever from Charli and I’d rank it a 6/10 :noparty:

1 hour ago, sophiesmom said:

yuck sounds like it was written for katy perry 

trueee it sounds like this is how we do little sister! iconic behavior 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

13 minutes ago, miamigardenclub said:

deep breaths babe 

im not even on twitter and Themi is just a wording joke (at least to me lol) it’s not that deep at all 

18 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

deep breaths babe 

im not even on twitter and Themi is just a wording joke (at least to me lol) it’s not that deep at all 

im sorry im just tired of seeing shit like this being normalized. its not just a wording joke its a wording joke that makes fun of their

pronouns

23 minutes ago, miamigardenclub said:

I mean i wasnt trying to justify it and i didnt know they were joking but ok

2 minutes ago, miamigardenclub said:

im sorry im just tired of seeing shit like this being normalized. its not just a wording joke its a wording joke that makes fun of her pronouns

"Her pronouns"

And ur calling people out for misgendering demi and making fun of THEIR pronouns?

Roman

4 minutes ago, miamigardenclub said:

im sorry im just tired of seeing shit like this being normalized. its not just a wording joke its a wording joke that makes fun of her pronouns

Girl…

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 minutes ago, miamigardenclub said:

i totally get that! i did not mean it in a disrespectful way (being non-binary myself)

my thought process quite literally was;

Demi

Using they/them

Them-i :hooker:

10 minutes ago, miamigardenclub said:

you just completely invalidated anything you were saying. log off

negAbhB.png