Fluorine

Charli XCX

52 minutes ago, the ocean said:

edit: i didn't realize that image was tagged

dm @Dima it's their tag

I’m not the one who posted this. Someone used my name and tag it all over the photo to make people angry at me lol

btw I’m boy, not a girl like everyone thinks 

I just stumbled on the Paradise stems and since the Helvetical edit (aka the SUPERIOR unpitched version) seems hard to find (except for a YouTube rip) I decided to remake it so y'all can have it in HQ :wink: 

In 320 kbps and wav.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

edit: i didn't realize that image was tagged

dm @Dima it's their tag

Yeah I got it from Dima's site but I could've sworn I saw a really HQ version of this photo at some point. Might've been an edit idk

On that note, if anybody here made some polished edits of the unreleased 2018 "slime" photos (or if we have any "finalized" ones that leaked), I really want one for a cover art!

6 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

probably.

btw post your avatar pic plss

:paris:

6 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

:gurl: not very much a fan of this one but TOP THOSE CHARTS MAMA :kris: 

Atlantic should let her own her unreleased material that has not been pitched/sold to other artists. She's done so much, so many releases, that it would be unfair for them not to give those to her.

Also, OMG IS THAT 'TRACK 10' FROM YOUR SIGNATURE A FONT? I NEED IT :omg: 

the Track 10 is an svg from her old website, i'm sure the creator has made a font for his work on POP2 cover but it was never shared and I don't have it:> if anyone has it, share:)

Asset-54.png

hey guys i have something very important to say, please read this post because it’s very very important. basically all i wanted to say was I’m sorry if i hurt you, im sorry if i hurt you, im sorry if i hurt you.. i only make it worse. im sorry if i hurt you im sorry if i hurt you im sorry if i hurt you, im sorry if i hurt you. im sorry if it hurts

😔

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

4 minutes ago, Motopapi said:

hey guys i have something very important to say, please read this post because it’s very very important. basically all i wanted to say was I’m sorry if i hurt you, im sorry if i hurt you, im sorry if i hurt you.. i only make it worse. im sorry if i hurt you im sorry if i hurt you im sorry if i hurt you, im sorry if i hurt you. im sorry if it hurts

😔

no

Asset-54.png

38 minutes ago, Motopapi said:

😔

Papi wanna see a trick that’s worth it

2 hours ago, juiced froot said:

I was just watching pulp fiction for the first time and heard that line

I had no idea the sample was from this movie :hdu:

Hide contents

STREAM TROPHY ONE OF HER BEST :hype:

oh she a genius for that 

0kVMGHe_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

She’s been putting the same amount of effort into her performances her whole career (esp. N1A onwards) and y’all are suddenly noticing now she’s been thrust into the limelight?:wtf:the Pop 2 show alone was so high energy and spectacularly chaotic I swear it almost killed me:krylie:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

0kVMGHe_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

She’s been putting the same amount of effort into her performances her whole career (esp. N1A onwards) and y’all are suddenly noticing now she’s been thrust into the limelight?:wtf:the Pop 2 show alone was so high energy and spectacularly chaotic I swear it almost killed me

my only complaint is: i would tell her team to put some spotlight on her bc sis was at shadows in there :oprah3:. But you know Monster Ball 2.0 was tragic at the opening night and just got better through time