Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just now, rollwithme said:

Welcome to my island remix is C tier

welcome to my island remix is hilarious, she took a very emotional song and then turned it into a george daniel fuck sonnet which is just iconic if u ask me

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

57 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

word on the street they replaced her last minute with Liz Y2K

lol i remember them fighting on twitter and a month later she came out as trump supporter

2 hours ago, rollwithme said:

Welcome to my island remix is C tier

:dorothy2:

What the eff did you just effing say about me, pop girlie? I’ll have you know I have produced music with the top of the class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret basement raids at Capitol on Sky Ferreria's masters, with over 300 confirmed destroyed album concepts. I am trained in guerrilla sonics and I use the most screechiest hyper pop noises in my music production in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another failed Normani rollout. I will wipe you from the Top 40 charts with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away from me after saying that to me over the Internet? Think again, baby. As we speak I am giving my secret network of K-pop allies and Ice Spice Cultists your IP so you better prepare for the storm, you munch. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your ass. You’re fucking mid, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can trash your fave in over seven hundred languages, and that’s just with my bare hands on a keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in the Azealia Banks school of hate, but I have access to the entire fleet of writers in Pitchfork's basement, and I will use them to their full extent to 4.2/10 your miserable ass, you little toy. If only you could have known what Unholy (ft. Kim Petras) retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will enter your Witness Era. You’re mine, kiddo. 

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶