Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 hours ago, 111 said:

the next album direction is so fresh btw :defeated: truly 14 revamped 

14 revamped: 15

charli calling an album 14 that she made when she was 14 is so adele coded

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

can someone tldr the matty/rina beef?? no idea whats even happening, weird af she unfollowed rina + ppl saying 360 brat "guess i'm going to hell" post is @ rina ...what even

30 minutes ago, dance4u said:

can someone tldr the matty/rina beef?? no idea whats even happening, weird af she unfollowed rina + ppl saying 360 brat "guess i'm going to hell" post is @ rina ...what even

i‘ll try… so you might have heard of matty going on that podcast w/ adam friedland and they mocked asian people/were racist. rina is signed with dirty hit, 1975s label, when she played glastonbury she called him out for it publicly.. and charli remains good friends w/ matty sooo i‘d guess rina is pissed at charli for associating/being friends with matty??? 

34 minutes ago, dance4u said:

I think it’s cause of the Matty drama stuff, Charli has defended him quite a few times online and recently on a deuxmoi post. Rina and Matty seem to be having issues since she called him out at that festival a few weeks ago. Idk but it’s kind of immature of charli to go and act like this on social media tbh:bebe:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I love this gal but I’m not going to pretend like she isn’t very childish sometimes (plus doesn’t care about toxic, criminal and nasty behavior of her friends). 

35 minutes ago, reflecting said:

i‘ll try… so you might have heard of matty going on that podcast w/ adam friedland and they mocked asian people/were racist. rina is signed with dirty hit, 1975s label, when she played glastonbury she called him out for it publicly.. and charli remains good friends w/ matty sooo i‘d guess rina is pissed at charli for associating/being friends with matty??? 

don't forget that matty owns rina's masters; it goes farther than them sharing a label

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

13 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

don't forget that matty owns rina's masters; it goes farther than them sharing a label

He doesn’t specifically own her masters, he has a stake in Dirty Hit (the label that does own her masters) but doesn’t have control. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I <3 Charli but her occasional childish, cunty attitude is nagl. We don't know the full story, of course, but her tweet is really immature. We're the same age and I can't imagine tweeting some shit like that towards a close friend/frequent collaborator. 

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Rina is mad because Beg for You is the worst song of CRASH

🤣 I think you misspelled “Every Rule”

Charli is so wrong for this shit.  George Daniel ain’t even a 7/10.

16 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

🤣 I think you misspelled “Every Rule”

Charli is so wrong for this shit.  George Daniel ain’t even a 7/10.

Every Rule is boring but Beg For You is just… :awkney:

(also i’d let George Daniel top me)