Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 hours ago, rodamik said:

Excuse me…what is this???

https://krakenfiles.com/view/PSJ70bYojR/file.html

(found on d*ree and reupped to kraken for easier access)

sounds pretty real to me... i can't really hear any of the slight weirdness that comes with AI vocals, i think this is just a super rough demo with not a lot of processing on her vox. hopefully this is one of the reject tracks that won't be on the album because i want to go into it as blind as possible, but this is really good.

anyways barbie girl when??

If its legit then it’s quite tragic that new material is already leaking and at this point is not that her gmail password got “leaked” again lol. Someone from her friendship circle is leaking this judging that she moved from Atlantic and we can’t assume some insider from there did that…

en ee waays stop being boring for once and let this woman have a proper release without severe leaks and instead leak 10+ years old material challenge

:diva:

30 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

ik ur not nigel hitch but we are never getting the killing moon lets b real

Actually they obvs want True Romance Title Track & I Love It Solo Demo

very real idk why anyone would think it’s fake, also makes sense, hasn’t she mentioned wanting to have a kid quite a few times this past year? 

anyways it’s very cute, probably just a little demo made for fun and nothing more, she’s in her little honeymoon phase

okay anyways...

CHARLIPOST 3 IS NOW LIVE!

the interactive website (thanx to the people at trackerhub for making this website and creating a standard for masterpost spreadsheets)
the spreadsheet itself (contains information not found on the website)

we're still working a few things out, but its done enough that me, @Raupeka, and our non lanaboards user associate are ready for a real launch

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

Just now, XCX Archivist said:

okay anyways...

CHARLIPOST 3 IS NOW LIVE!

the interactive website (thanx to the people at trackerhub for making this website and creating a standard for masterpost spreadsheets)
the spreadsheet itself (contains information not found on the website)

we're still working a few things out, but its done enough that me, @Raupeka, and our non lanaboards user associate are ready for a real launch

We really hope you enjoy it!! <3 Feel Free to let us know if we're missed anything!! 

6 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

It's missing Backseat feat. Rina and Too Many Omens.

Backseat ft. Rina is there, I'll add Too Many Omens later

Edit: The website linked to the spreadsheet will take a bit to update

It's definitely from the perspective of someone who's aging and thinking about having a child with her significant other (I met my baby and a baby might be mine) but isn't pregnant yet. It's an interesting track because it's not too far off from 14.

BzhmW.png

15 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

judging that she moved from Atlantic

i thought we didn't know if she's moved yet

Also i think it's very safe to assume she has resigned to Atlantic, she is still featured as a signed artist on their website, and they feature the speed drive mv on their front page