Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

also this is still rumors...we don't have confirmation yet. do not fret angels!

im pretty sure it is true unfortunately………….. speed drive cameo, the teasing from sam………….. brace urselves angels…………

The snippet sounds like a cute dance-y house inspired song and honestly Sam Smith's voice sounds good on uptempo dance songs so I'm actually kind of fine if there's a feature and its them. Plus they do numbers on UK radio so it will (hopefully) get our girl going into 2024 and her new era with two UK radio hits (speed drive being the other)

1 hour ago, Nigel Hitch said:

sam smith collab is just another lil xan moment :trisha:

and the solo demo won't ever leak :troll:

Spoiler

or it leaks and gets unleaked in seconds, never to surface ever again :troll: 

2 hours ago, blameitonme said:

i can excuse the threat of an ava max collab, being besties with matty healy, the speed drive diaper outfit, the random galaxy advertisements but i CANNOT accept a sam smith feature :heidi: this is my 9/11 

i love how im exactly with you on this one

i’d rather have her leak a sex tape with Matty Healy with an unreleased Ava Max collab in the background playing on her Galaxy Flop, than a s@m sm1th collab:omg:

i think they sound fine on it, i don't really see the issue if its not for the album? id rather her do the commercial feature on a one-off between albums,  especially if it keeps the label happy and they continue to let her do what she wants on the actual albums. seems like a pretty smart career move actually.