Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, 111 said:

anyways all the new stuff is heavy on the personal lyrics, but some of these demos are not giving...  :eek2:

if they’re not giving to YOU maybe they will give to US when they leak :true: many people are selling them and trading them around already 

2 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

It'll be 1:47. We will get an opening verse, a chorus, Sam, then only half the chorus repeated twice for Tik Tok or something, and then an abrupt end on the 3rd beat in a 4/4 time signature just to be annoying. :oic2:

9 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

many people are selling them and trading them around already 

The way I would get my ass slapped so hard if I won the PowerBall because I'd be buying up every single offer and probably trying to buy my way into the recording studios too

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

3 hours ago, brandon said:

IJBOLLLL i went to charlis profile and refreshed a few times after she posted that cuz i was like “oh it’s a combined post and sam has 10 million more followers than her, i wonder how many she’s gonna gain from that” and everytime i refreshed it just kept going down :deadbanana:

People have been going hard on her on social media for years- I know she doesn’t like branding media and stuff but some things like the documentary which allegedly showed her in a bad light combined with her comments about being the best all throughout crash have made a lot of people sick of her- even the GP- overexposure is a thing even for your target audience 

56 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

if they’re not giving to YOU maybe they will give to US when they leak :true: many people are selling them and trading them around already 

bestie why do you want it to leak before release 😭 it'll be another xcx world situation 

18 hours ago, champainproblms said:

to pretend the hate sam gets is not for the fact theyre fat and non binary is very disonest. it really has nothing to do with the way they dress by itself, its the fact that they are dressing like that while being fat. nobody says a thing when its a skinny/muscular man doing it.

the same goes for their current music. is it good? no. but the amount of hate they get is just completely disproportioned, and its only bc of their appearance, you never see this type of vitriol being thrown at ppl who make much shittier music but are inside the beauty standard.

Exactly.

13 hours ago, painkiller said:

you can say that you dislike sam smith's music (because trust me, i do too) but the constant misgendering here is... saying there's clearly something outside the music

THIS!!