Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, xcxangel said:

Charli uploaded In The City on sc and cut it off at what I assume will be sam's part?

https://soundcloud.com/charlixcx/in-the-city-1

this had better be a smash, she deserves one after all this time

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

3 hours ago, xcxangel said:

Charli uploaded In The City on sc and cut it off at what I assume will be sam's part?

https://soundcloud.com/charlixcx/in-the-city-1

Even without Sam, I HATE this. Like this might be my least favorite Charles song ever. It’s so bland, generic, predictable, dated and tacky. Sam honestly may elevate it because it goes nowhere. I honestly wish it stayed in the trash.

On 10/17/2023 at 3:51 AM, LunaeManifestum said:

cant believe I’ve found another Bubble Pop stan in here <3 btw we got a new snippet of it this year but yeah no one wants to share it with both of us

NO RIGHTTT CUZ it bangs idk we need that leak someone in here has gotta have it GIVE UP BUBBLEPOPPP.. Neow.

charlene is mostly unproblematic and i have been quicker than most to excuse some of her recent transgressions but i do get quite annoyed when she goes off on social media about being disappointed by her fans, and this is not the first time. i feel like she really misinterprets our relationship; people engage with her artistry because they enjoy it but there is no obligation to blindly support everything she does... she is a massively influential artist and deserves all her flowers but when people critique her work and she takes it very personally and publicly pops off, to me it comes across as entitled. she's proud of the stuff she creates which is great, and people don't have the right to harass her or say nasty things but if people think she's releasing a flop song with a flop artist (and i do) they can say so. she's not shy about sharing her own opinions so i don't know why she thinks she can police anyone else's, provided they are reasonably respectful. sure i feel bad for sam if people are dragging them but like... don't make music for such a huge audience if you're not prepared to accept diverse reactions to it. i wasn't really even aware people were saying anything terrible until she posted that tik tok about it so someone correct me if i'm wrong, maybe she was totally in line to scold people for being super rude but that's not the impression i've gotten

leo behaviour etc

1 minute ago, lonely lonely night said:

charlene is mostly unproblematic and i have been quicker than most to excuse some of her recent transgressions but i do get quite annoyed when she goes off on social media about being disappointed by her fans, and this is not the first time. i feel like she really misinterprets our relationship; people engage with her artistry because they enjoy it but there is no obligation to blindly support everything she does... she is a massively influential artist and deserves all her flowers but when people critique her work and she takes it very personally and publicly pops off, to me it comes across as entitled. she's proud of the stuff she creates which is great, and people don't have the right to harass her or say nasty things but if people think she's releasing a flop song with a flop artist (and i do) they can say so. she's not shy about sharing her own opinions so i don't know why she thinks she can police anyone else's, provided they are reasonably respectful. sure i feel bad for sam if people are dragging them but like... don't make music for such a huge audience if you're not prepared to accept diverse reactions to it. i wasn't really even aware people were saying anything terrible until she posted that tik tok about it so someone correct me if i'm wrong, maybe she was totally in line to scold people for being super rude but that's not the impression i've gotten

leo behaviour etc

bagina 

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

Throwback to two months ago when Charli was kinda critiquing Kim for collabing with Sam and taking the slightly more commercial route….

Now fast forward to today!

U6Q50d3.gif

A. Banks just read her.