Fluorine

Charli XCX

18 minutes ago, iamjocelyn said:

actually this needs to tank really hard if it becomes a hit charli will think we really like it and will constantly do songs like that 

oh no how horrible it would be for charli to just make fun music that u dont really have to think about and can just groove and dance to how awful

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

18 minutes ago, iamjocelyn said:

actually this needs to tank really hard if it becomes a hit charli will think we really like it and will constantly do songs like that 

its just a song she made for fun... i doubt she cares about its performance too much. If it does well, she will be more inclined to keep dropping songs for fun but its not like she doesn't drop music whenever she wants

2 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

oh no how horrible it would be for charli to just make fun music that u dont really have to think about and can just groove and dance to how awful

It feels like she’s been popping out the same generic gay nightclub house music track for like two years now :deadbanana: idk how she’s not tired of this sound. I get she knows her poppers loving audience but it’s getting so tired when this sound has been everywhere for like half a decade by now  

sgopYhV.gif

6 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

I know you’re tryna be sarcastic but that really would be horrible:bebe:

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I mean since when does charli strive for thought provoking music? It’s always for fun and mindless entertainment really 

Stop it, you know there’s a difference between Out Out Charli and Dreamer Charli or Hot On It Charli and Pink Diamond Charli, she always attempts to do those producer/pop-girl collab hits and they fail every-time

giphy.gif

ok the hate towards sam is getting way too much. i was having a giggle and being catty because i don’t really like their voice/music but they’ve done nothing wrong and the amount of hate is insane. weird fr, i feel like no one else gets this level of criticism and backlash.

now the song on the other hand…generic!

44 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

people on tiktok are saying sam smith has just been exposed for being a racist… 

the song is generic and basic for Charla’s standards, next

people on tiktok.. aka the most credible source ever!

1 hour ago, OverYourHead said:

Stop it, you know there’s a difference between Out Out Charli and Dreamer Charli or Hot On It Charli and Pink Diamond Charli, she always attempts to do those producer/pop-girl collab hits and they fail every-time

I’m not saying otherwise- I agree but she’s always been more swayed by wanting a hit single than she’d like people to believe- hence why she hopped on songs like fancy, released boom clap despite not particularly wanting it as a part of sucker initially, jumped on several DJ collabs that were at odds with her audience 

The funniest thing about this is even Troye Sivan is having bigger success single wise in the UK  with his new era- less actual “memorable” songs that will last but they’re all charting here.

I just don’t think she has qualities that will ever make her into a mainstream popstar with every single and that’s okay.

Give me a SUCKER 2.0!

Imagining a SuperLove soundscape, a little bit of Need Ur Luv, an Olivia Rodrigo and maybe a Yungblud collaboration and get Paris Hilton in the inevitable Mean Girls inspired music video.

how do you not like in the city? i'm so shocked most of yall would bop to literal shit noises robotic ass songs like shake it or click and then dislike such an excellent POP song. sam sounds so cute in it too. i don’t get itttt

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever