Fluorine

Charli XCX

Does anyone else think a lot of the recent leaks over the past say year or so, were made with the intention of being leaked somehow? Like they don’t give any projects vibe, I mean I know a few of them do but some feel like they were just recorded and written to be leaked later, planned ? Idk maybe it’s just the choice of songs that have been leaked but imo not many of the tracks we’ve gotten have that special feeling so many others have.

maybe just me and my perception changing idk

6 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

Does anyone else think a lot of the recent leaks over the past say year or so, were made with the intention of being leaked somehow? Like they don’t give any projects vibe, I mean I know a few of them do but some feel like they were just recorded and written to be leaked later, planned ? Idk maybe it’s just the choice of songs that have been leaked but imo not many of the tracks we’ve gotten have that special feeling so many others have.

wouldnt be surprised tbh

i think following how Lana has captured the zeitgeist largely in part to a huge unreleased catalogue, it’s becoming a means for artists to stay relevant and keep fans paying attention between singles / albums.

charli is probably the best example of this atm

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

2 hours ago, running said:

not charli and ariana with the same manager... :toofunny:

wait are sam and twiggy no longer managing her? or is ariana managed by sam and twiggy now???

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

On 12/9/2023 at 10:38 AM, cool3dworld said:

I think she makes music to be released and extra music that’s more underground to be played for DJs and to tease us with and sometimes leak. 

6 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

wait are sam and twiggy no longer managing her? or is ariana managed by sam and twiggy now???

Sam and Twiggy are like her day-to-day "managers" who like manage her schedule and travel and manage ELIO and those other artists with her, but her actual artist management has been with Brandon Creed since early 2018. He's actually largely responsible for getting her on a good page with Atlantic and getting Troye (another client of his) on 1999. I also think Lizzo was a client of his at the time of BIOYL but isn't anymore. Creed also manages Mark Ronson which was a big factor in getting Charli on the Barbie soundtrack that he was executive producing.

4 hours ago, KillForLove said:

Sam and Twiggy are like her day-to-day "managers" who like manage her schedule and travel and manage ELIO and those other artists with her, but her actual artist management has been with Brandon Creed since early 2018. He's actually largely responsible for getting her on a good page with Atlantic and getting Troye (another client of his) on 1999. I also think Lizzo was a client of his at the time of BIOYL but isn't anymore. Creed also manages Mark Ronson which was a big factor in getting Charli on the Barbie soundtrack that he was executive producing.

That's how I found out

wait a minute hold on

4 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0Bip1hqOzy/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

the xcx3 era is already shaping up to be controversial 

Atleast we know what the baby song is about now 

girl xcx3 BEEN controversial

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx