Fluorine

Charli XCX

17 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

This better not be a soft launch of an announcement of an announcement bc I’m tired

Ill say give it a week……. or two…

20 hours ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

Just listened to Witch V Witch again, why don't we talk more about this song? I've never heard anything like it, and probably never will again. Bitch was going crazy in the studio

I’m in the camp that it’s actually early days XCX6 sessions…

Wild ask, I know, but I need Charli to do some of the stuff she used to during live shows. I mean playing unreleased songs like No Angel, Taxi and party 4 u, Remixes like Lipgloss and Backseat. But most of all I want her to do the thing she did with Backseat and Cut To The Feeling. I would die. 

14 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

i’m honestly so tired of the long drawn out release model like she’s got 7 days to release a single and 2 months to release the album. the surprise of pop2 was a huge part of the appeal i’d love to see a surprise drop again. keep it moving ma’am

Valentines Day is less than a Month away :kiss3:

How great would it be is she released another earth-shattering single like Vroom Vroom again?? :defeated: :defeated:

It’s just hard to fathom such a leap like that anymore now, years later. Almost like Pandora’s box has already been opened.  :toofunny: